chasmmi

It Returns... The Winter Game rises from the ashes Gasping for Air. Preseason Deadline: October 8th

On 9/19/2021 at 6:45 PM, Legion of the Ten Crores said:

Ona  more serious note, what time zone are the deadlines in?

Oh, I never actually replied to this. 

In general the deadlines are forum time. 

For the Preseasons, it is a tad more lenient and is traditionally around Midnight Hawaiian time

• Like 1

We are entering the final week for Preseasons as deadline approaches this coming Friday. 

Week 1 Questions will also appear in the next day or two, 

@Jason @DAR @IronJimbo @Brainbug @matrixdmath5 @Daxtreme @4815162342 @Jake Gittes @Pandamia! @filmlover @Morieris @JamesCameronScholar @Slambros @Rorschach @Blankments @aabattery @MrPink @grim22 @Ethan Hunt @Porthos @Spagheditary @DeeCee @Wrath @Jandrew @Cmasterclay @Kalo @AndyLL @Jayhawk @Jay Hollywood @franfar @Water Bottle @Chewy @#ED @Empire @Fancyarcher @TalismanRing @captainwondyful @kayumanggi @Sam @The Futurist @Noctis @redfirebird2008 @RichWS @ddddeeee @K1stpierre @Ozymandias @a2k @The Stingray @Lordmandeep @MovieMan89 @Claire of Themyscira @tribefan695 @DAJK @Gopher @ElastiRoc @chasmmi @JJ-8 @Spidey Freak @YourMother the Edgelord @Arlborn @Nova @RobrtmanAStarWarsReference @cookie @grey ghost @lilmac @Jack Nevada @James @RandomCat @ChipMunky @elcaballero @MCKillswitch123 @angeldelmito @CaptainJackSparrow @Captain Craig @baumer @cannastop @75Live @Goffe @Tower @Napoleon @rukaio101 @Michael Gary Scott @POTUS @Walt Disney @darkelf @ChD @ShouldIBeHere @SchumacherFTW @Eevin @Alpha @Fullbuster @Mattrek @AJG @Webslinger @Kalderic @boomboom234 @vc2002 @Valonqar @Mulder @Blaze Heatnix @Shawn @sfran43 @Biggestgeekever @Thanos Legion @MrGlass2 @cax16 @Darth Lehnsherr @TLK @ACSlater @trifle @Exxdee @misafeco @Barnack @Ithil @StevenG @Finnick @Rebeccas @FantasticBeasts @CoolEric258 @Sheikh @Boxofficerules @KeepItU25071906 @LonePirate @titanic2187 @Olive @ZeeSoh @Jim Shorts @Mekanos @raulbalarezo @The Fast and the Furiosa @m3racer123 @That One Guy@SchumacherFTW 

@Telemachos@reddevil19 @chasmmi @grim22 @Nero @lorddemaxus

• Like 3

On 10/6/2021 at 10:06 AM, baumer said:

Would love to be in this year but I'm not ready yet.  But thanks for the invite @chasmmi I know you'll put on a terrific game.

It's all good, literally doing this as a test to see if people are ready for it to be back, or if it needs to be canned and relaunched in summer. 

We shall see in the next few hours...

• Like 1

This is the 6 hour warning. This is the only week where I will be super lax with deadlines because I want people to actually play.

Hawaiin Midnight is in about 4 hours, so we shall make the preseason deadline be 6 hours from this post. 

So midday GMT I believe. Hopefully a few more enter and we can run the game. But I also understand if time/priorities/motivations have changed. 

Here's a good ol' member spam all the same

@Jason @DAR @IronJimbo @Brainbug @matrixdmath5 @Daxtreme @4815162342 @Jake Gittes @Pandamia! @filmlover @Morieris @JamesCameronScholar @Slambros @Rorschach @Blankments @aabattery @MrPink @grim22 @Ethan Hunt @Porthos @Spagheditary @DeeCee @Wrath @Jandrew @Cmasterclay @Kalo @AndyLL @Jayhawk @Jay Hollywood @franfar @Water Bottle @Chewy @#ED @Empire @Fancyarcher @TalismanRing @captainwondyful @kayumanggi @Sam @The Futurist @Noctis @redfirebird2008 @RichWS @ddddeeee @K1stpierre @Ozymandias @a2k @The Stingray @Lordmandeep @MovieMan89 @Claire of Themyscira @tribefan695 @DAJK @Gopher @ElastiRoc @chasmmi @JJ-8 @Spidey Freak @YourMother the Edgelord @Arlborn @Nova @RobrtmanAStarWarsReference @cookie @grey ghost @lilmac @Jack Nevada @James @RandomCat @ChipMunky @elcaballero @MCKillswitch123 @angeldelmito @CaptainJackSparrow @Captain Craig @baumer @cannastop @75Live @Goffe @Tower @Napoleon @rukaio101 @Michael Gary Scott @POTUS @Walt Disney @darkelf @ChD @ShouldIBeHere @SchumacherFTW @Eevin @Alpha @Fullbuster @Mattrek @AJG @Webslinger @Kalderic @boomboom234 @vc2002 @Valonqar @Mulder @Blaze Heatnix @Shawn @sfran43 @Biggestgeekever @Thanos Legion @MrGlass2 @cax16 @Darth Lehnsherr @TLK @ACSlater @trifle @Exxdee @misafeco @Barnack @Ithil @StevenG @Finnick @Rebeccas @FantasticBeasts @CoolEric258 @Sheikh @Boxofficerules @KeepItU25071906 @LonePirate @titanic2187 @Olive @ZeeSoh @Jim Shorts @Mekanos @raulbalarezo @The Fast and the Furiosa @m3racer123 @That One Guy@SchumacherFTW  @Inceptionzq

@Telemachos@reddevil19 @chasmmi @grim22 @Nero @lorddemaxus

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

@chasmmi Is RFQ2 meant to be 30M, 45M, 60M, and 75M for WW or is there supposed to be another zero attached to all of them?

Nvm, it seems like there's a typo in the preseason predictions thread? On here, it says weekends closest to those numbers, but on the preseason thread, it says it's for Worldwide

• Like 1

Ah shoot, I thought it was midnight the 8th (like 11:59 PM). I don’t think I’m going to have time to put my preseason in before work, was going to tomorrow after my shift.

Any chance I could still participate even if it’s with a crutch of not having points from preseason? Totally understandable if not. 

24 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Ah shoot, I thought it was midnight the 8th (like 11:59 PM). I don’t think I’m going to have time to put my preseason in before work, was going to tomorrow after my shift.

Any chance I could still participate even if it’s with a crutch of not having points from preseason? Totally understandable if not. 

As we are low on numbers, sure, but please could you lock in anything Bond related before deadline due to it releasing today. 

Like just Put in like 

Top 10

8th Bond - 95M

OW Bond fourteen Dollars

Or whatever and then PM me the rest of the stuff tomorrow and I will add it in. 

Otherwise, PM sound preseasons tomorrow but omit Bond and that can be the punishment for late entry :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chasmmi said:

Yeah RFQ2 was for Best weekends.

@Kalo is the only one to fall for the mistake I think, so I will give them a chance to change that prediction post deadline if they do not see it before. 

I suspect @Cap also fell for the frq2 issue, as the rest of their numbers don’t seem in line with a 45M Eternals OW (like the part where they have it at 95M OW)

Edited by Let There Be Legion