chasmmi

Top 100 Video Game Characters Poll - Deadline October 17th

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

There's a difference between games that are just remakes of a movie and games that do an original take on a character from another medium

This is the answer here. 

eg. Arkham Batman is fine because that was a new Batman made for the game. Just like PS4 Spiderman.

But a Dark Knight Game voiced by Christian Bale... That batman is a no no. 

• Knock It Off 1

I apologise to the people on this list that already said that/why they can't/wont make a list. This si the last time I bother you.

@Empire @The Stingray @MrPink @Michael Gary Scott @grey ghost @BourneFan #1 @JohnnY @RySenkari @Kalo  @#ED @Chewy @misafeco @baumer @Telehilation @75Live @Water Bottle  @langer @Mango @incognitoo @darkelf @ZattMurdock @Ethan Hunt @WrathOfHan @boomboom234 @Lordmandeep @Dexter of Suburbia @lancelot123 @snitch @RobrtmanAStarWarsReference @YourMother the Edgelord @Arlborn @Plain Old Tele @grim22  @Wrath   @Keanu @Sheikh  @Thanos Legion @ZeeSoh  @PanaMovie   @aabattery @CoolioD1 @Jake Gittes @That One Guy @Ethan Hunt @WrathOfHan @Wrath @Porthos @DeeCee @Water Bottle @IronJimbo @MrPink @Sheikh @Chewy @filmlover @Webslinger  @Avatree @Tower  @Mr Pastaffelees @RichWS @kayumanggi @Ms Lady Hawk @Jayhawk @Cmasterclay @Jason @AJG @K1stpierre @Barnack @Charlie Jatinder @MCKillswitch123 @cookie @JJ-8 @Morieris 

@WrathOfHan @Jason @DAR  @Brainbug @matrixdmath5 @Daxtreme @Jake Gittes @Pandamia! @filmlover @Morieris   @Rorschach @Blankments  @aabattery @MrPink @grim22 @Ethan Hunt @Porthos @Spagheditary @DeeCee @Wrath @Jandrew @Cmasterclay  @AndyLL @Jayhawk @Jay Hollywood @franfar @Chewy @#ED  @TalismanRing  @kayumanggi @Sam @The Futurist @Noctis @redfirebird2008 @RichWS @ddddeeee @K1stpierre @Ozymandias @a2k  @Lordmandeep @MovieMan89 @Claire of Themyscira @tribefan695 @DAJK @Gopher @ElastiRoc  @JJ-8 @Spidey Freak @YourMother the Edgelord @Arlborn @Nova @RobrtmanAStarWarsReference @cookie @grey ghost @lilmac @Jack Nevada @James @RandomCat @ChipMunky @elcaballero @MCKillswitch123 @angeldelmito @CaptainJackSparrow @Captain Craig @75Live @Goffe @Napoleon @rukaio101 @Michael Gary Scott @POTUS @Walt Disney @darkelf @ChD @ShouldIBeHere @Eevin @Alpha @Fullbuster @Mattrek @AJG @Webslinger @Kalderic @boomboom234 @vc2002 @Valonqar @Mulder @Blaze Heatnix @Shawn @sfran43 @Biggestgeekever @Thanos Legion @MrGlass2 @cax16 @Darth Lehnsherr @TLK @ACSlater @trifle @Exxdee @misafeco @Barnack @Ithil @StevenG @Finnick @Rebeccas @FantasticBeasts @CoolEric258 @Sheikh @Boxofficerules @KeepItU25071906 @LonePirate @titanic2187 @Olive @ZeeSoh @Jim Shorts @Mekanos @raulbalarezo @The Fast and the Furiosa @m3racer123 @That One Guy

@Telemachos@reddevil19

I am going to start the countdown Monday evening Korean Time. 

If I get a list before I start the countdown, then I will add it. That is the final deadline. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

We are approaching 400 different characters having received votes now. 

I am still the only person to vote for poor poor victimised Skjall :( 

hey, do you need me to send you mine?  I posted it up here ^^^  there is just the eligibility issues

Edited by belligerent talking robot