Kalo

I will finish what I started. ranking all Star Wars Media. it begins | submissions are closed. | tabulation complete countdown starts TOMORROW!

Kylo Ren Finish GIF - Kylo Ren Finish Started - Discover & Share GIFs

Ok. it's time for a comeback. I will never forgive myself for not finishing the original Star Wars countdown. and I believe the members here deserve better.

I had some really stressful stuff going on when I first did that countdown and it just fell by the wayside. I am busy still, but everyone is. and my life is more steady atm. 

But, it's been a couple years since the lists were put out (2020 I believe). and I no longer have access to the countdown unfortunately. And quite a bit of new content has been released. (most of it kind of middling). so I am going to be doing an updated. And or should I say ANDOR. is a big reason for this update. it is unbelievably good. it probably the best Star Wars since the OT (maybe even better in some ways :ph34r:) And it deserves a voice. 

Anyways here are the ground-rules, everyone will submit of either a top 10 20, 50 or all star wars content you have seen. Movies, tv series and Video Games, and TV specials (yes Holiday special) (I'm books and other franchise merch are not, there is just too much of it, and this countdown will be never ending if it's ranked). minimum of 10 entries must be put out. and the more you list the more your top films will receive points. you do a list of 100 (if there is a 100) 1# will be worth 100 points and 100th will be worth 1, if you put out a list of 10 1# will be worth 10 and 10th 1. this is a countdown for extreme Star Wars nerds. not the "I love the OT but everything else sucks" crowd. so the more you rank the more points your list will count, I have seen almost every star wars show there is, and have seen every movie and played most of the VGs. so I now there are people out there who have.)  the bottom will be in the countdown and I will discuses why it should (or shouldn't in some cases perhaps be there).

The tentative deadline is Jan 1st 2023. with a countdown starting in most likely the first week of Jan (although I might push it back) 

So happy listing and

Admiral Ackbar May The Force Be With Us GIF - Admiral Ackbar May The Force  Be With Us Star Wars - Discover & Share GIFs

Note: I have every intention of of completing this countdown myself. but only a sith deals in absolutes, so if I could have 1 or 2 members volunteer as an emergency replacement, i will send them the info to complete it. like I said this is my countdown to complete. this is just an absolute last resort for the good of the community. because I feel this is too important to not be completed. 

GIF Set: Rogue One Trailer #2 You're all rebels, aren't you? – Mos Eisley  Chronicles

maybe we could make this a bi-annual countdown or something in the future. that would be pretty cool I think. 

Also please for the love of the Force. watch Andor on Disney+ before submitting a list.  

* I would ask the mods to please pins this countdown. thank you.

Here are some tunes to listen to while you list: 

Edited by Kalo
edit of title
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

@Porthos @Joel M @Menor Reborn @Marek the Jedi @Knights of Ren @Potiki @MrPink @elcaballero @baumer

@dudalb @MOVIEGUY @lorddemaxus @Liiviig 1998 @Ozymandias @4815162342 @Blankments @Cap @ChipDerby @Ryan Reynolds @cax16 @Darth Lehnsherr @gadd @Eric Killmonger @Jamiem @Inceptionzq @poweranimals @cannastop @Jayhawk the Hutt @Plain Old Tele @DAR @Eric @SchumacherFTW @chasmmi @grim22 @Empire @MrFanaticGuy34 @WrathOfHan @Wrath @filmlover @Michael Gary Scott @Neo @The Panda

@cannastop @Jayhawk the Hutt @Kvikk Lunsj @Plain Old Tele @DAR @YourMother @TOG  @4815162342 @Ethan Hunt @Rorschach @Cap @The Panda @chasmmi  @Eric @SchumacherFTW @Ezen Baklattan @NamakFiskKa @tribefan69501 @Menor Reborn @chasmmi @Water Bottle @water @vc2002 @Wrath @WrathOfHan @Jason @MrPink @charlie Jatinder @DAJK @Jay Beezy @AndyLL @raulbalarezo @aabattery @ZeeSoh @Sal @Empire @Cmasterclay @MrGamer @TMP @Webslinger @meridian  @Brainbug @Gopher @Essem @Sir Tiki @BoxOfficeFangrl @B J @SnokesLegs @Neo @filmlover @IronJimbo @Ryan Reynolds @grim22 @kayumanggi @Impact @CJohn @CoolioD1 @TwoMisfits @John Rambo @Valonqar @Totem @Shawn @BruiseCruise @vale9001 @Alpha @MrFanaticGuy34 @titanic2187 @wildphantom @Ledmonkey96 @scoobysaurus @BestPicturePlutoNash @Mango @DC Rich @ringedmortality @Doffy @PenguinHyphy @cruelintentionsisgoated @Box Office Hit @Jonwo @Issac Newton @lilmac @Fancyarcher @#ED @Porthos @75Live @A Star is Orm @a2k @ACSlater @acab @AJG @angeldelmito @Arlborn @Barnack @baumer @Biggestgeekever @Blaze Heatnix @boomboom234 @Boxofficerules @BoxOfficeZ @ChD @Captain Craig @CaptainJackSparrow @Catty @cdsacken @cax16 @Chewy @Claire of Themyscira @Dark 33Legend of the Sith @darkelf @Darth Lehnsherr @ddddeeee @DeeCee @Deja23 @EarlyDeadlinePredictions @Eevin @el sid @ElsaRoc @elcaballero @Empire @EmpireCity @Exxdee @FantasticBeasts @Tower @Jack Nevada @Films @Finnick @FlashMaster659 @franfar @Frozen @FrozenUnicorn @FrozenFan626 @Goffe @IceFire9yt @Inceptionzq @Ithil @James @Jandrew @Jim Shorts @JimiQ @JJ-8 @justvision @K1stpierre @Kalderic @Kalo @KeepItU25071906 @kitik @Krissykins @Lion Roar @LonePirate @m3racer123 @M37 @Mattrek @Mekanos @Michael Gary Scott @Mike Hunt @misafeco @Morieris @MrGlass2 @Ms Lady Hawk @Mulder @Napoleon @narniadis @Neo @Noctis @Nova @Olive @peludo @RandomCat @RealLyre @Rebeccas @reddevil18 @redfirebird2008 @RichWS @RobrtmanAStarWarsReference @rukaio101 @Sam @sfran43 @Sheikh @ShouldIBeHere @Spidey Freak @TalismanRing @tawasal @terrestrial @The Fast and the Furiosa @ThiagoMaia @TLK @trifle @VanillaSkies @vc2002 @VENOM @ViewerAnon @Walt Disney @Webslinger @Xillix @The Stingray @grey ghost @RySenkari @BourneFan #1 @John C-Nah @JohnnY @langer @incognitoo @boomboom234 @SchumacherFTW @MCKillswitch123 @Ozymandias @MovieMan89 @RobinHood26 @John Marston @Avatree @GraceRandolph @Reddroast @Premium George @Jamiem @carolwoodpr @ThomasNicole @Joel M @Fullbuster @dxmatrixdt @cmbbox2390 @dudalb @AJG @keysersoze @Tinalera @el sid @Immortal @pepsa @StarLord @The Panda @Mr Terrific @Durden @LegendaryBen @Immortal @ZackM @katnisscinnaplex @Legion and Thunder @ThomasNicole @Rebeccas @StormbreakerXXR @Kalel009Shel @Macleod @Nikostar @Hatebox @jedijake @Factcheck @WittyUsername @Last Man Standing @excel1 @TomCruiseTop @JamesCameronHimself @Alli @Maggie @HesAPooka @Borobudur @Juan Caballo @Grebacio @Custom Boxes @jimisawesome @Bruce @interiorgatordecorator @Lucas @SpiderByte @efialtes76 @Seto Kaiba @motionpic05 @Totem @Joel M @Poseidon @BadOlCatSylvester @exomassey @RthMav @Cheddar Please @Brandon Gray @ZackM @cax16 @Lancelot Gold @xanamanax @Sam @Olive @THUNDER BIRD @picores @moviegeek @MOVIEGUY @NCsoft @Krissykins @JohnnyGossamer @Mike Hunt @Gavin Feng @Gabbage Bash Kid @El Gato @Xavier @harrisonisdead @Skim Beeble @abra @AnDr3s @Flamengo81 @Hilpkioy @MikeQ @Godzilla @mmacader @Pinacolada @jma22 @Alpha @Deep Wang @Doffy @Sandro Mazzola @Chaz @efialtes76 @Mr Terrific @Viper @PenguinHyphy @datpepper @Sir Tiki @AniNate @poweranimals @snarkmachine @ban1o @John2015 @El Squibbonator @Sophie @Wormow @reddevil18 @Nero @Dominic Draper @ThePrinceIsOnFire @Rebeccas @sharadsuman @filmnerdjamie @Nikostar @p a p i @Juby @stripe @Doffy @Mojoguy @parkerthegreat @ringedmortality @efialtes76 @LonePirate @krla @Jiffy @Cappoedameron @JustLurking @Hades @Lestranger @Liiviig 1998 @longleo90 @ThomasNicole @Pinacolada @Firepower @Factcheck @Mulder @Grebacio @Dragoncaine @Taruseth @Tokugennumataka  @YM! @mikeymichael @Coldbird @Reddroast @Freakymagic @WorkingonaName @AJG @jedijake @HouseOfTheSun @eddyxx @cax16 @SpiderByte @KJsooner @WittyUsername @Porthos @Ecks Ecks Are @MOVIEGUY @Seth Irskens @AnDr3s @Avatree @Krissykins @Goldenhour36 @PlatnumRoyce @Mojoguy @motionpic05 @Xavier @setna @MrFanaticGuy34 @Torontofan @BruiseCruise @A District 3 Engineer @Mandatory @Lighthouse @The Panda

@Daxtreme

@Jake Gittes

@SLAM!

• Knock It Off 1

42 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Something new: instead of just ranking everything there will be the option for bottom rankings and you most post a list of at least 30 films/shows to put 10 negatives. for 10 lists you can put 1 negative 20 up to 5. but only list them this way if you actively dislike the project. If you like everything in your list to some degree than ranked them all normally. this is to help counter a any divisive projects and just awful projects that might appear higher than less known prosperities simply because it is ranked. (I will also show where the project would ranked before it's negative points to give an idea of if it is more of a love it or hate it project or simply bad)

While I’m glad you’re finishing the list, I do find it ridiculous to have unfavorable rankings just because a few people dislike a film. Like I dislike how a lot of films like for instance Endgame made the top 100 but it got their because people liked it. It kind of seems like a way for you to not have a film you disliked ranked high.

Edited by YM!
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Something new: instead of just ranking everything there will be the option for bottom rankings and you most post a list of at least 30 films/shows to put 10 negatives. for 10 lists you can put 1 negative 20 up to 5. but only list them this way if you actively dislike the project. If you like everything in your list to some degree than ranked them all normally. this is to help counter a any divisive projects and just awful projects that might appear higher than less known prosperities simply because it is ranked. (I will also show where the project would ranked before it's negative points to give an idea of if it is more of a love it or hate it project or simply bad)

This seems really unfair and uncool to me. Who cares if a divisive project or even a universally hated project gets on the list? It's gaming the system, puts things at an unfair ranking that doesn't represent the lists sent and for what? Will anybody cry themselves to sleep because Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing or whatever gets on a silly BOT list ranking sci-fi video games and movies for children? I don't like this idea at all.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kalo said:

It's been 5 years, The Last Jedi can't hurt you anymore

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

FYC's

Star Wars Andor (2022-2024)

Knights of the Old Republic (2003)

Knight's of the Old Republic II (2004)

Jedi Fallen Order (2019)

Rogue One (2016)

The Clone Wars (2008-2020)

The Mandalorian: (2019-2023+)

Jedi Knight II:  Jedi Outcast (2002)

Tales of the Jedi (2022)

See the source image

Star Wars: Visions (2021)

See the source image

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)

19 minutes ago, YM! said:

While I’m glad you’re finishing the list, I do find it ridiculous to have unfavorable rankings just because a few people dislike a film. Like I dislike how a lot of films like for instance Endgame made the top 100 but it got their because people liked it. It kind of seems like a way for you to not have a film you disliked ranked high.

That part I may change. maybe I will make a pull, if enough people dislike it I may change it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

It's been 5 years, The Last Jedi can't hurt you anymore

I'm going to re-watch it again before listing. who knows maybe my opinion will change lol

I actually HATE the Rise of Skywalker more now. :D

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Eric Killmonger said:

This seems really unfair and uncool to me. Who cares if a divisive project or even a universally hated project gets on the list? It's gaming the system, puts things at an unfair ranking that doesn't represent the lists sent and for what? Will anybody cry themselves to sleep because Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing or whatever gets on a silly BOT list ranking sci-fi video games and movies for children? I don't like this idea at all.

I expect everything to be on the list (well almost) Ok maybe I will change it, as someone who really likes the prequels. this might backfire on me anyways. 

But I need to meditate on this. I added a pull.

Edited by Kalo

Star Wars: A New Hope

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

The Mandalorian

The Book of Boba Fett

Obi Wan Kenobi

Andor

This is not my list in order, but it is my list of the things I've seen. I may have to rewatch Rogue One. Will make another post with my list.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Also if I see someone put negative points for TLJ I will seek out every star wars animated show just to add points to my list, and then negative YOUR top SW thing.

TLJ is one of only 3 SW proprieties I would give negative points. 

But seriously if people can't even use the system properly and are just going to use it to get back at members or downvote to piss people off I will just get ride of negative points. I thought it might help help 'balance the system" but I think too many people will abuse it.