Eric is Anxious

The Top 100 Disney Movies | A dream is when you wish upon a star | Pixar, Marvel, Touchstone, Miramax, oh my! | Will accept late submissions!

A

snow-white-animals-snow-white.gif

DREAM

giphy.gif

IS

disney-movie.gif

A

giphy.gif

WISH

giphy.gif

YOUR

giphy.gif

HEART

frozen-elsa.gif

MAKES

YQalufd.gif

It was exactly 100 years ago. A young man with a passion for cartoons and movie making left his Kansas City home and went off to Hollywood. And as he arrived, he soon found himself changing the world of animation, developing some of the greatest family films of all time, crafted the theme park, and soon saw one of the largest and most beloved media companies of all time.

October 1923 saw Walt Disney begin to make his mark. And 100 years later, The Walt Disney Company is bigger and better than ever, becoming the dominant entertainment company. And sure, there’s a lot of things you can complain about when it comes to Disney. 95% of them for good reason. But there’s a reason why people love Disney as much as they do. For almost all of us, Disney was our first gateway into the world of film, and almost all of us have at least some sort of nostalgic attachment to at least one of their movies. They’ve developed some of the greatest films of all time, redefined animation and filmmaking, acquired some of the greatest franchises of all time, and created way too many nostalgic memories to count. And looking at their box office and financial success, they’re not going away any time soon. For better or for worse, movies and cinema wouldn’t be the same without them. And so, it’s time to appreciate it with a new countdown all about Disney and all the films under it. From Pixar and Marvel to Touchstone and Miramax, not one stone will be left unturned for this countdown.

The Rules

-PM me your list, consisting of either 10, 25, 50, 75, or 100 entries. The scoring is weighted in favor of longer lists. And frankly, I recommend everybody here to try and put 100 films on your list. With thousands upon thousands upon thousands of films made under the Disney banner, alongside stuff from Touchstone and Miramax, there’s bound to be 100 in there that you like.

-PMing is a necessity. Whether it be on Telegram or on the forums. If you don't PM me your list, your list does not count. So don't forget that fact, or else.

-The scoring for the five list options are as follows:

Top 10

Spoiler

1. 100 2. 85 3. 70 4. 60 5. 50 6. 40 7. 30. 8. 20 9. 10 10. 1

Top 25

Spoiler

1- 100 2. 90 3. 80 4. 70 5. 60 6-8- 50 9-12- 40 13-16- 30 17-20- 20 21- 15 22- 10 23- 5 24- 3 25- 1

Top 50

Spoiler

1- 100 2- 95 3- 90 4- 85 5- 80 6- 75 7- 70 8- 65 9- 60 10- 50 11-15- 45 16-20- 40 21-25- 35 26-30- 30 31-35- 25 36-40- 20 41-43- 15 44-46- 10 47- 8 48- 5 49- 3 50- 1

Top 75

Spoiler

1- 100 2- 98 3- 95 4- 93 5- 90 6- 88 7- 86 8- 84 9- 82 10- 80 11- 77 12- 74 13- 71 14- 68 15- 65 16- 62 17- 59 18- 56 19- 53 20- 50 21-25- 46 26-30- 42 31-35- 38 36-40- 34 41-45- 30 46-50- 25 51-55- 20 56-60- 15 61-65- 10 66-68- 8 69-71- 5 72- 4 73- 3 74- 2 75- 1

Top 100

1- 100

2-99

3- 98

100- 1

Eligibility

-Simply put, any feature-length movie (At least 40 minutes) that was produced and/or distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures/Buena Vista or one of its subsidiaries at its time of release. This includes films that were only distributed by Disney domestically or overseas. So films like Popeye and Face/Off qualify, even if other studios distributed them in the US. Likewise, films like The Prestige and Bicentennial Man qualify, even if other studios distributed them internationally.

-All films under Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Disneynature, Touchstone, Disneytoon, and Hollywood Pictures count.

This means that along with Snow White, Toy Story, and Mary Poppins, films like Pretty Woman, The Sixth Sense, Tombstone, Sister Act, The Royal Tenenbaums, Dead Poets Society, and Super Mario Bros: The Movie, among others, are allowed. So do try and look over all your favorites, because you may be surprised at what’s actually a Disney movie. I also want to encourage everybody to try to add in films that don’t have the Disney logo slapped on them, as it makes the list more fun and unique.

-The cutoff for this is 2022, so no 2023 films qualify. Simply put, I think it’s a little silly to have something that just came out a couple months ago, sometimes a couple weeks ago, on an all-time list. And while a 2022 film is still relatively recent, I think just enough time has passed that people who have seen Avatar: The Way of Water or Black Panther: Wakanda Forever or The Menu or Strange World have decided if they should be included in their lists or not.

-Some of the other subsidiaries and Disney-adjacent material, current and dormant, are a bit more confusing to follow, so allow me to explain this to the best of my ability:

-Fox: The only Fox movies, including 20th Century and Searchlight, I’m allowing are from 2019’s Breakthrough to the present. As much as I love The Sound of Music and Planet of the Apes and Avatar, those movies were not produced, released or marketed by Disney when they first released, so I feel like it’s cheating to put them on a Disney countdown. For some examples, your list can include films like Ad Astra, Ford v Ferrari, Jojo Rabbit, A Hidden Life, Nomadland, Free Guy, The Last Duel, West Side Story, The Menu, and Avatar: The Way of Water, among others.

-Miramax: Again, movies released before Disney acquired the company in 1993 don’t count, since Disney didn’t help release them. Sorry to all our Reservoir Dogs and Crying Game fans out there. However, movies produced and/or distributed by Miramax, theatrical or direct-to-video, between 1993’s Benefit of the Doubt and 2010’s The Switch qualify. This also applies to Dimension Films, from 1993’s The Legend to 2005’s Venom. So in short, movies like Pulp Fiction, Amelie, Life is Beautiful, Gangs of New York, Scream, The Crow, Spy Kids, Scary Movie, Police Story, and more count.

In cases where Miramax/Dimension only had domestic or only had international distribution, that movie still counts. That means you can include films like The Hours, Cinderella Man, No Country for Old Men, and The Aviator.

-Marvel: This one was tough to decide on, mainly because I didn’t know what to think for a good chunk of movies. MCU films post-Avengers obviously count and should be allowed on people’s lists. However, there are a good number of non-MCU releases that were released by other studios, but were made by Marvel Entertainment, a Disney subsidiary. So stuff like Deadpool or Into the Spider-Verse. That seems off to me. Meanwhile, the Holland Spider-Man films, while released by Sony, were produced by Marvel Studios and are in the MCU. However, most will argue that they aren’t truly Disney titles.

So my compromise is this: I’m only including the MCU movies from Thor (2011) onwards, including the Holland Spider-Man movies. Dark Phoenix and The New Mutants also qualify, as they were under Disney proper upon their release. I know some people may be upset that their favorite Marvel movies like Logan or Deadpool are excluded, but seeing as how you already have so many Marvel movies to choose from, I think you’ll be okay with what you have and can put more variety on your lists.

-Lucasfilm: The original trilogy and prequel trilogy are excluded. The Force Awakens, Rogue One, The Last Jedi, Solo, and The Rise of Skywalker are the only movies that qualify. Likewise, no Indiana Jones is allowed, including Dial of Destiny, since it’s a 2023 release.

-Studio Ghibli: This was also a hard one to consider for a while, but I feel as if considering the money Disney put into distributing and releasing many Ghibli releases, Disney’s influence in making Ghibli a bigger name in the West, Disney creating their own dubs, and Disney Japan often being a producing partner for many Ghibli titles, the Ghibli releases that saw their initial international distribution by Disney, theatrical or home video, qualify. Likewise, films that have Walt Disney Japan attached to them as a production company are also included, even if GKIDS would distribute them in the West.

Long story short, this means the following Ghibli films are allowed: Pom Poko, Whisper of the Heart, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbors the Yamadas, Spirited Away, The Cat Returns, Howl’s Moving Castle, Tales from Earthsea, Ponyo, Arrietty, From Up on Poppy Hill, The Wind Rises, The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, When Marnie Was There, and The Red Turtle.

-The Muppets: The Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, The Muppets’ Wizard of Oz, The Muppets, Muppets Most Wanted, and other Muppet film productions after the Disney buyout are allowed. Everything else is excluded.

-TV Movies, Direct-to-DVD movies, and Disney+/Hulu movies qualify as well. They all have their place in the Disney legacy. So this means your list can include High School Musical, Descendants, Black is King, Soul, Luca, Turning Red, Hocus Pocus 2, Prey, The Lion King 1 1/2, Lady and the Tramp II, Rob Marshall’s Annie and Drew Carey’s Geppetto, among others.

-”Eric, that movie shouldn’t count! I lost all my respect for you!” Yes, I know. You would think four companies owning everything would make things easy to determine what’s Disney and what’s not, but some will argue certain movies just don’t fit with the Disney name. But I tried to make this as broad as possible so as to not be full of “this movie counts you idiot!” comments. If you don’t think a movie qualifies, simply put, don’t place it on your list. However, do not attack or harass people who do put it on their list, nor me if it ends up on the top 100.

-As we all know, Disney loves remakes. So if you just give the generic title to something that was remade/has other adaptations, I will put its points towards the oldest title of the bunch. For example, if you just type “Cinderella” on your list, this will automatically lead to the original 1950 animated movie getting the points. If you wanted to put the Brandy Cinderella or the Branagh Cinderella on your list, you’ll have to type out “Cinderella (1997)” or “Cinderella (2015)”.

This probably won’t be a big problem, but if you wanted to give points to the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap or Jon Favreau’s The Jungle Book or the Lindsay Lohan Freaky Friday or David Lowery’s Pete’s Dragon, and you saw that I gave it to the 60s/70s version instead, that’s on you for not being specific. So be careful.

-The sad lack of art preservation does make finding some of these Disney titles a little tricky. Obviously some movies are easier to find than others. So in the master list below, I excluded films that I can’t find on DVD or digital...you know, legally of course. I’m sure I missed a few hidden gems, but this stuff happens, and you are more than free to ask if a movie I skipped or forgotten about can be included if you’ve seen it.

However, I will make an exception and include the Disney+ movies that were unfairly taken off due to tax write-off bullshit. Those movies are still recent enough that I’m sure a few of you have seen these movies and may want to put them on your list.

But remember, piracy is totally bad and not an important tool to use to see art taken away by those evil capitalist pigs, so you can’t watch these movies if you haven’t gotten around to them.

giphy.gif

-If you are unsure about any movie’s qualifications, feel free to ask in this thread. Below I have a master list of every movie that I believe qualifies, but if you think there are some movies that you believe qualify for whatever reason that aren’t on there, please write them below, state your case, and I’ll try and determine that for you.

Have fun!

Below is the masterpost of every movie I feel is eligible for the countdown. You have a lot of options here, but I’m sure I might have missed one or two, and in that case, feel free to tell me.

1930s-1940s

Spoiler

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Pinocchio

Fantasia

The Reluctant Dragon

Dumbo

Bambi

Saludos Amigos

Victory through Air Power

The Three Caballeros

Make Mine Music

Fun and Fancy Free

Melody Time

So Dear to My Heart

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

1950s

Spoiler

Cinderella

Treasure Island

Alice in Wonderland

The Story of Robin Hood and his Merrie Men

Peter Pan

The Sword and the Rose

The Living Desert

Rob Roy, the Highland Rogue

The Vanishing Prairie

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier

Lady and the Tramp

The African Lion

The Littlest Outlaw

The Great Locomotive Chase

Davy Crockett and the River Pirates

Secrets of Life

Westward Ho the Wagons!

Johnny Tremain

Perri

Old Yeller

The Missouri Traveler

The Story of Vickie

Stage Struck

The Proud Rebel

White Wilderness

Tonka

Sleeping Beauty

The Shaggy Dog

Darby O’Gill and the Little People

Zorro the Avenger

Third Man on the Mountain

1960s

Spoiler

Toby Tyler

Kidnapped

Pollyanna

The Sign of Zorro

Jungle Cat

Ten Who Dared

Swiss Family Robinson

One Hundred and One Dalmatians

The Absent-Minded Professor

The Parent Trap

Nikki, Wild Dog of the North

Greyfriars Bobby

The Horsemasters

Babes in Toyland

Hans Brinker, or The Silver Skates

The Prince and the Pauper

Moon Pilot

Bon Voyage!

Big Red

Almost Angels

Escapade in Florence

Sammy The Way Out Seal

The Legend of Lobo

Mooncussers

In Search of the Castaways

Son of Flubber

Johnny Shiloh

Miracle of the White Stallions

Savage Sam

Summer Magic

The Incredible Journey

The Sword in the Stone

The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh

A Tiger Walks

The Misadventures of Merlin Jones

Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow

The Three Lives of Thomasina

The Moon-Spinners

Mary Poppins

Emil and the Detectives

Those Calloways

The Monkey’s Uncle

That Darn Cat!

The Ugly Dachshund

Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N.

The Fighting Prince of Donegal

Follow Me, Boys!

Mosby’s Mauraders

Monkeys, Go Home!

The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin

The Gnome-Mobile

Charlie, The Lonesome Cougar

The Jungle Book

The Happiest Millionaire

Blackbeard’s Ghost

The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band

Never a Dull Moment

The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit

The Love Bug

Smith!

Rascal

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes

1970s

Spoiler

King of the Grizzlies

The Boatniks

The Wild Country

The Aristocats

The Barefoot Executive

Scandalous John

The Million Dollar Duck

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Justin Morgan Had a Horse

The Biscuit Eater

Now You See Him, Now You Don’t

Napoleon and Samantha

Snowball Express

The World’s Greatest Athlete

Charley and the Angel

Call It Courage

One Little Indian

Robin Hood

Superdad

Diamonds on Wheels

Herbie Rides Again

The Bears and I

The Castaway Cowboy

The Island at the Top of the World

The Strongest Man in the World

Escape to Witch Mountain

The Apple Dumpling Gang

One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing

The Boy Who Talked to Badgers

The Best of Walt Disney’s True-Life Adventures

Ride a Wild Pony

No Deposit, No Return

The Flight of the Grey Wolf

Treasure of Matecumbe

Gus

The Shaggy D.A.

Freaky Friday

The Littlest Horse Thieves

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

The Bluegrass Special

A Tale of Two Critters

The Rescuers

Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo

Pete’s Dragon

Candleshoe

Return from Witch Mountain

Child of Glass

The Cat from Outer Space

Hot Lead and Cold Feet

Take Down

The North Avenue Irregulars

Born to Run

The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again

Unidentified Flying Oddball

The Black Hole

The London Connection

1980s

Spoiler

Midnight Madness

The Watcher in the Woods

Sultan and the Rock Star

Herbie Goes Bananas

The Last Flight of Noah’s Ark

Popeye

The Ghosts of Buxley Hall

The Devil and Max Devlin

Amy

Dragonslayer

The Fox and the Hound

Condorman

Night Crossing

Beyond Witch Mountain

Tron

Tex

Trenchcoat

Something Wicked this Way Comes

Never Cry Wolf

Tiger Town

Running Brave

Splash

Gone Are the Dayes

Country

Black Arrow

Lots of Luck

Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend

Return to Oz

The Black Cauldron

My Science Project

The Journey of Natty Gann

The Blue Yonder

One Magic Christmas

Down and Out in Beverly Hills

The Richest Cat in the World

I-Man

Off Beat

A Fighting Choice

Mr. Boogedy

Fuzzbucket

Ruthless People

The Great Mouse Detective

The Parent Trap II

Flight of the Navigator

Tough Guys

The Color of Money

The Thanksgiving Promise

The Christmas Star

Outrageous Fortune

Tin Men

Bride of Boogedy

Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel

Ernest Goes to Camp

Benji the Hunted

Adventures in Babysitting

Stakeout

Can’t Buy Me Love

Hello Again

Three Men and a Baby

Student Exchange

Good Morning, Vietnam

Shoot to Kill

D.O.A.

Return to Snowy River

The Night Train to Kathmandu

Big Business

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Cocktail

The Rescue

Ollie Hopnoodle’s Haven to Bliss

A Friendship in Vienna

Heartbreak Hotel

The Good Mother

Ernest Saves Christmas

Oliver & Company

Beaches

Three Fugitives

New York Stories

Disorganized Crime

Roald Dahl’s Danny, the Champion of the World

Dead Poets Society

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Turner & Hooch

Cheetah

An Innocent Man

Gross Anatomy

Polly

The Little Mermaid

Blaze

1990s

Spoiler

Lantern Hill

Stella

Where the Heart Is

Pretty Woman

Ernest Goes to Jail

Spaced Invaders

Mother Goose Rock ‘n’ Rhyme

Fire Birds

Back Home

Dick Tracy

Betsy’s Wedding

Arachnophobia

Ducktales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp

Taking Care of Business

The Little Kidnappers

Mr. Destiny

Back to Hannibal: The Return of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn

The Rescuers Down Under

Polly: Comin’ Home!

Three Men and a Little Lady

A Mom for Christmas

Green Card

White Fang

Run

Scenes from a Mall

Shipwrecked

Perfect Harmony

The Marrying Man

Oscar

One Good Cop

What About Bob?

Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken

The Rocketeer

The Doctor

V.I. Warshawski

True Identity

Paradise

Deceived

Ernest Scared Stupid

Billy Bathgate

Beauty and the Beast

Mark Twain and Me

Father of the Bride

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle

Medicine Man

Blame it on the Bellboy

Noises Off

Straight Talk

Newsies

Passed Away

Encino Man

Sister Act

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

A Stranger Among Us

3 Ninjas

The Gun in Betty Lou’s Handbag

Crossing the Bridge

Captain Ron

Sarafina!

The Mighty Ducks

Consenting Adults

Aladdin

The Distinguished Gentlemen

The Muppet Christmas Carol

Alive

The Ernest Green Story

Aspen Extreme

Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey

The Cemetery Club

Swing Kids

A Far Off Place

Born Yesterday

The Adventures of Huck Finn

Blood In Blood Out

Indian Summer

Super Mario Bros.

Guilty as Sin

Life with Mikey

What’s Love Got to Do With It

Son in Law

Hocus Pocus

Benefit of the Doubt

Another Stakeout

Tom and Jerry: The Movie

My Boyfriend’s Back

Father Hood

Fortress

The Joy Luck Club

Money for Nothing

Into the West

The Program

Cool Runnings

Farewell My Concubine

Mr. Wonderful

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Deception

The Three Musketeers

The Piano

The Snapper

Three Colours: Blue

Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit

Tombstone

The Air Up There

Cabin Boy

Iron Will

Gunmen

My Father the Hero

Blank Check

Three Colours: White

Angie

The Ref

Lightning Jack

Mother’s Boys

D2: The Mighty Ducks

The House of the Spirits

Holy Matrimony

White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf

The Inkwell

When a Man Loves a Woman

The Crow

The Return of Jafar

Desperate Remedies

Little Buddha

Renaissance Man

The Lion King

I Love Trouble

Angels in the Outfield

Ciao, Professore!

Pom Poko

Prince Brat and the Whipping Boy

In the Army Now

Color of Night

Fresh

It’s Pat

Camp Nowhere

A Simple Twist of Fate

Quiz Show

Terminal Velocity

Ed Wood

Bullets Over Broadway

Pulp Fiction

Clerks

The Puppet Masters

Squanto: A Warrior’s Tale

Sirens

The Santa Clause

Heavenly Creatures

Leon: The Professional

A Low Down Dirty Shame

Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle

Camilla

Tom & Viv

Queen Margot

Ready to Wear

Three Colours: Red

The Jungle Book

Houseguest

Bad Company

Strawberry and Chocolate

Highlander III: The Final Dimension

Miami Rhapsody

The Jerky Boys: The Movie

Heavyweights

Through the Olive Trees

Man of the House

Roommates

Exotica

Muriel’s Wedding

The Old Curiosity Shop

Tall Tale

Priest

Jefferson in Paris

Funny Bones

A Goofy Movie

While You Were Sleeping

A Pyromaniac’s Love Story

Picture Bride

Crimson Tide

The Englishman who Went up a Hill but Came down a Mountain

Gordy 

Die Hard with a Vengeance

Mad Love

The Glass Shield

Dangerous Minds

Smoke

Il Postino: The Postman

Pocahontas

Judge Dredd

Dead Tired

Whisper of the Heart

Operation Dumbo Drop

Country Life

A Kid in King Arthur’s Court

Unzipped

Arabian Knight

The Prophecy

The Innocent

Unstrung Heroes

The Tie that Binds

A Month by the Lake

The Big Green

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers

Dead Presidents

The Horseman on the Roof

The Scarlet Letter

Feast of July

Blue in the Face

Frank and Ollie

Powder

Mighty Aphrodite

The Star Maker

The Crossing Guard

Toy Story

Two Bits

Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead

Father of the Bride Part II

Georgia

Cry, the Beloved Country

Tom and Huck

Nixon

Four Rooms

Mr. Holland’s Opus

Restoration

Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

From Dusk Till Dawn

French Twist

The Journey of August King

White Squall

The Neverending Story III: Escape from Fantasia

Beautiful Girls

Muppet Treasure Island

Mr. Wrong

Before and After

Up Close & Personal

Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco

Chunking Express

Hellraiser: Bloodline

Two Much

Little Indian, Big City

Flirting with Disaster

The Little Riders

Faithful

James and the Giant Peach

Jane Eyre

Celtic Pride

Last Dance

Captives

The Pallbearer

Boys

Dead Man

Of Love and Shadows

Norma Jean & Marilyn

Spy Hard

Eddie

Nightjohn

The Rock

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Phenomenon

Kazaam

Walking and Talking

Trainspotting

Supercop

Emma

Jack

Basquiat

Aladdin and the King of Thieves

The Disappearance of Finbar

First Kid

Crime Story

The Crow: City of Angels

The Rich Man’s Wife

Curdled

D3: The Mighty Ducks

Microcosmos

Hard Core Logo

Swingers

The Associate

Unhook the Stars

Ransom

Wish Upon a Star

The English Patient

The War at Home

Ridicule

101 Dalmatians
Sling Blade

Adrenalin: Fear the Rush

Everyone Says I Love You

The Preacher’s Wife

Citizen Ruth

Marvin’s Room

Scream

Evita

Metro

Albino Alligator

Prefontaine

Kolya

Shadow Conspiracy

That Darn Cat

The Paper Brigade

Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door

Rhyme & Reason

Jungle 2 Jungle

Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves

The 6th Man

Chasing Amy

Grosse Pointe Blank

Cosi

Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion

Children of the Revolution

Addicted to Love

Brassed Off

Gone Fishin’

Con Air

Temptress Moon

Face/Off

Hercules

Shall We Dance?

George of the Jungle

Nothing to Lose

Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown

Operation Condor

Air Force One

Air Bud

Love Serenade

Pooh’s Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin

Cop Land

G. I. Jane

Mimic

Northern Lights

She’s So Lovely

Mouth to Mouth

A Thousand Acres

Toothless

RocketMan

The House of Yes

Playing God

Washington Square

Under Wraps

Tower of Terror

Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella

Starship Troopers

The Wings of the Dove

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

Angels in the Endzone

Oliver Twist

Flubber

Welcome to Sarajevo

The Love Bug

Office Killer

Good Will Hunting

Scream 2

Flash

Mr. Magoo

An American Werewolf in Paris

Kundun

Jackie Brown

Principal Takes a Holiday

Ruby Bridges

Deconstructing Harry

Phantoms

The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit

Tangos Are for Two

The Visitors II: The Corridor of Time

Deep Rising

Four Days in September

The Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon

Belle’s Magical World

Senseless

Krippendorf’s Tribe

An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn

Goldrush: A Real Life Alaskan Adventure

Wide Awake

Meet the Deedles

A Price Above Rubies

Ride

Safety Patrol

The Big One

Sonatine

Beverly Hills Family Robinson

Nightwatch

My Date with the President’s Daughter

Sliding Doors

The Truce

He Got Game

The Horse Whisperer

Artemisia

Miracle at Midnight

Il Ciclone

The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars

I Got the Hook-Up

Beyond Silence

Six Days, Seven Nights

Mulan

Hav Plenty

I Went Down

Smoke Signals

You Lucky Dog

Armageddon

Mafia!

The Parent Trap

Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Snake Eyes

Telling You

Air Bud: Golden Reciever

Next Stop Wonderland

Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World

Brink!

All I Wanna Do

Firelight

Simon Birch

Rounders

Monument Ave.

The Jungle Book: Mowgli’s Story

Sabrina Goes to Rome

Holy Man

Rushmore

The Mighty

Noah

Beloved

Halloweentown

Life is Beautiful

The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride

Talk of Angels

The Waterboy

Velvet Goldmine

A Knight in Camelot

I’ll Be Home for Christmas

Enemy of the State

Celebrity

A Bug’s Life

Little Voice

Shakespeare in Love

Murder She Purred: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery

Playing by Heart

Mighty Joe Young

Down in the Delta

The Faculty

A Civil Action

The New Swiss Family Robinson

Selma, Lord, Selma

Children of Heaven

Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century

A Saintly Switch

Get Bruce

She’s All That

My Favorite Martian

The Other Sister

Comedian Harmonists

Doug’s 1st Movie

A Walk on the Moon

Balloon Farm

10 Things I Hate About You

Twin Dragons

Can of Worms

eXistenZ

The Castle

Endurance

The Thirteenth Year

The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue

Instinct

Tarzan

An Ideal Husband

My Son the Fanatic

Smart House

Summer of Sam

The Lovers on the Bridge

My Neighbors the Yamadas

Inspector Gadget

My Life So Far

Johnny Tsunami

Runaway Bride

Madeline: Lost in Paris

The Sixth Sense

The 13th Warrior

Teaching Mrs. Tingle

Genius

In Too Deep

The Very Thought of You

Outside Providence

B. Monkey

My Voyage to Italy

Breakfast of Champions

Mumford

Guinevere

Sabrina Down Under

Mystery, Alaska

Happy, Texas

The Grandfather

Don’t Look Under the Bed

The Straight Story

Bringing Out the Dead

Music of the Heart

Princess Mononoke

The Insider

Annie

Winnie the Pooh: Seasons of Giving

Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas

Dogma

Mansfield Park

Horse Sense

End of Days

Toy Story 2

Spanish Fly

Holy Smoke!

Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

Cradle Will Rock

The Cider House Rules

Diamonds

Switching Goals

Bicentennial Man

The Talented Mr. Ripley

The Hurricane

2000s

Spoiler

Fantasia 2000

Play it to the Bone

Down to You

Up, Up and Away

Gun Shy

Scream 3

The Color of Friendship

The Tigger Movie

Buena Vista Social Club

Reindeer Games

An Extremely Goofy Movie

Life-Size

The Next Best Thing

Mission to Mars

Whispers: An Elephant’s Tale

Model Behavior

Alley Cats Strike

One of the Hollywood Ten

High Fidelity

Angels in the Infield

Keeping the Faith

East is East

Rip Girls

Committed

Human Traffic

Geppetto

Hamlet

Miracle in Lane 2

Dinosaur

Shanghai Noon

Una noche con Sabrina Love

Gone in 60 Seconds

Love’s Labour’s Lost

Boys and Girls

Stepsister from Planet Weird

Disney’s The Kid

Scary Movie

The Pooch and the Pauper

Ready to Run

Coyote Ugly

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins

The New Adventures of Spin and Marty: Suspect Behavior

Quints

The Crew

Highlander: Endgame

Backstage

The Other Me

Duets

The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea

Remember the Titans

Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire

The Yards

Phantom of the Megaplex

The Miracle Worker

Bounce

The Growing Pains Movie

Unbreakable

102 Dalmatians

The Ultimate Christmas Present

Santa Who?

Air Bud: World Pup

The Emperor’s New Groove

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Chocolat

Dracula 2000

All the Pretty Horses

Malena

Vatel

Double Take

Zenon: The Zequel

Thirteen Days

Antitrust

The Taste of Others

Recess: School’s Out

Motocrossed

Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure

Blow Dry

Get Over It

The Luck of the Irish

Princess of the Thieves

Spy Kids

Just Visiting

Dungeons & Dragons

Bridget Jones’ Diary

Hounded

Calle 54

About Adam

Anne Frank: The Whole Story

Pearl Harbor

The Son’s Room

Jett Jackson: The Movie

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Crazy/Beautiful

The Closet

Everybody’s Famous!

Scary Movie 2

The Jennie Project

The Princess Diaries

Original Sin

The Others

Captain Corelli’s Mandolin

Jumping Ship

Bubble Boy

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

New Port South

The Musketeer

The Poof Point

Max Keeble’s Big Move

Serendipity

Corky Romano

Iron Monkey

Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge

Bandits

High Heels and Low Lifes

On the Line

Monsters, Inc.

Amelie

The Facts of Life Reunion

Out Cold

In the Bedroom

Texas Rangers

Brian’s Song

Baran

‘Twas the Night

Behind the Sun

Pinero

The Royal Tenenbaums

Iris

Kate & Leopold

Impostor

The Shipping News

Snow Dogs

Italian for Beginners

Double Teamed

The Count of Monte Cristo

Birthday Girl

Return to Never Land

Cinderella II: Dreams Come True

Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch

Dragonfly

40 Days and 40 Nights

Cadet Kelly

Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister

Snow White: The Fairest of Them All

The Hunchback of Notre Dame II

Sorority Boys

Stolen Summer

The Rookie

Big Trouble

Tru Confessions

Lucky Break

Frank McKlusky, C.I.

Ultimate X: The Movie

The Importance of Being Earnest

Insomnia

Bad Company

Lilo & Stitch

Get a Clue

Reign of Fire

Halloween: Resurrection

The Cat Returns

The Country Bears

Gotta Kick It Up!

Signs

Full Frontal

Tadpole

Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams

Undisputed

A Ring of Endless Light

City by the Sea

Spirited Away

The Four Feathers

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Severs

Sweet Home Alabama

Moonlight Mile

Heaven

The Scream Team

Tuck Everlasting

Comedian

Pokemon 4Ever

Below

Naqoyqatsi

Abandon

Frida

Paid in Full

Waking Up in Reno

The Santa Clause 2

Home Alone 4: Taking Back the House

A Very Merry Pooh Year

Ararat

Mr. St. Nick

Treasure Planet

They

Rabbit-Proof Fence

Equilibrium

The Hot Chick

Nancy Drew

25th Hour

Gangs of New York

Pinocchio

Chicago

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

You Wish!

City of God

101 Dalmatians II: Patch’s London Adventure

The Hours

The Recruit

Shanghai Knights

The Quiet American

The Jungle Book 2

Gerry

The Music Man

Bringing Down the House

Inspector Gadget 2

View from the Top

Piglet’s Big Movie

Right on Track

Dysfunktional Family

Ghosts of the Abyss

Holes

People I Know

Eloise at the Plaza

It Runs in the Family

The Lizzie McGuire Movie

Blue Car

Pokemon Heroes

Atlantis: Milo’s Return

Bruce Almighty

Finding Nemo

Jet Lag

The Even Stevens Movie

Air Bud Spikes Back

Seabiscuit

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Dirty Pretty Things

Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-Off

Buffalo Soldiers

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over

The Magdalene Sisters

Freaky Friday

Open Range

The Cheetah Girls

The Battle of Shaker Heights

My Boss’s Daughter

Stitch! The Movie

Calendar Girls

Hope Springs

Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Bionicle: Mask of Light

Cold Creek Manor

Under the Tuscan Sea

Duplex

Veronica Guerin

The Station Agent

Out of Time

Kill Bill: Volume 1

George of the Jungle 2

Scary Movie 3

Tears of the Sun

Brother Bear

The Human Stain

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

The Barbarian Invasions

Full-Court Miracle

Eloise at Christmastime

The Haunted Mansion

Bad Santa

Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time

Recess: Taking the Fifth Grade

The Young Black Stallion

Cold Mountain

My Baby’s Daddy

Teacher’s Pet

Pixel Perfect

Hollywood Homicide

Miracle

The Lion King 1 1/2

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Hidalgo

Starsky and Hutch

Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo

Going to the Mat

The Ladykillers

Jersey Girl

Home on the Range

Shaolin Soccer

The Alamo

Ella Enchanted

I’m Not Scared

Kill Bill: Volume 2

Sacred Planet

Valentin

A Wrinkle in Time

Raising Helen

Zenon: Z3

Around the World in 80 Days

America’s Heart and Soul

King Arthur

Stuck in the Suburbs

Zatoichi

Garden State

The Village

Tiger Cruise

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers

Hero

Mr. 3000

The Last Shot

Infernal Affairs

Ladder 49

Halloweentown High

Shall We Dance?

Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui

Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers

The Incredibles

Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas

National Treasure

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Finding Neverland

The Chorus

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

The Aviator

Darkness

Naughty or Nice

Now You See It...

March of the Penguins

Aliens of the Deep

Mulan II

Pooh’s Heffalump Movie

Bride and Prejudice

Cursed

The Best of Youth

The Pacifier

Dear Frankie

Hostage

Buffalo Dreams

Ice Princess

Prozac Nation

Sin City

Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama

A Lot Like Love

The Muppets’ Wizard of Oz

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

Twin Sisters

Mindhunters

Cinderella Man

Deep Blue

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D

Tarzan II

Go Figure

Herbie: Fully Loaded

Dark Water

Howl’s Moving Castle

The Warrior

Life is Ruff

Sky High

Secuestro Express

The Great Raid

The Proud Family Movie

Valiant

The Brothers Grimm

Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch

Underclassman

An Unfinished Life

Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie

Venom

Flightplan

Daltry Calhoun

The Greatest Game Ever Played

Proof

Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows

Twitches

Shopgirl

Chicken Little

Derailed

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Kronk’s New Groove

Once Upon a Mattress

Memoirs of a Geisha

Casanova

The Matador

Glory Road

High School Musical

Roving Mars

Annapolis

Bambi II

Eight Below

Tsotsi

The Shaggy Dog

Stay Alive

Cow Belles

The Wild

Kinky Boots

Scary Movie 4

Stick It

Keeping Up with the Steins

Cars

Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

Leroy & Stitch

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest

The Heart of the Game

Once in a Lifetime: The Extraordinary Story of the New York Cosmos

Read it and Weep

The Night Listener

Step Up

Invincible

Brother Bear 2

The Cheetah Girls 2

Hollywoodland

Renaissance

The Guardian

The Queen

The Prestige

Return to Halloweentown

The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

Deja Vu

Apocalypto

The Fox and the Hound 2

Air Buddies

Venus

Primeval

Jump In!

Breaking and Entering

Cinderella III: A Twist in Time

Bridge to Terabithia

Wild Hogs

Meet the Robinsons

The Lookout

The Hoax

The Invisible

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End

Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board

Eagle vs. Shark

Golden Door

Ratatouille

Underdog

Becoming Jane

High School Musical 2

The Pixar Story

Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams

The Game Plan

Twitches Too

Gone Baby Gone

Dan in Real Life

The First Cry

Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie

Enchanted

No Country for Old Men

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Taare Zameen Par

There Will Be Blood

Minutemen

Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert

Snow Buddies

Step Up 2: The Streets

City of Men

College Road Trip

Smart People

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Reprise

Dasavathaaram

Camp Rock

WALL-E

Swing Vote

The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Beginning

The Cheetah Girls: One World

Miracle at St. Anna

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Blindness

Happy-Go-Lucky

Morning Light

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Roadside Romeo

Tinker Bell

Bolt

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

Doubt

Bedtime Stories

The Secret of the Magic Gourd

Space Buddies

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Dadnapped

Lilly the Witch: The Dragon and the Magic Book

Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience

Race to Witch Mountain

Adventureland

Tiger & Pooh and a Musical Too

Hannah Montana: The Movie

Earth

Hatching Pete

The Boys: The Sherman Brothers’ Story

Up

The Proposal

Cheri

Princess Protection Program

G-Force

Ponyo

X Games 3D: The Movie

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie

Extract

Walt & El Grupo

Surrogates

The Boys Are Back

The Book of Masters

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure

A Christmas Carol

Old Dogs

Santa Buddies

Everybody’s Fine

The Princess and the Frog

2010s

Spoiler

When in Rome

Starstruck

Alice in Wonderland

Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars

Waking Sleeping Beauty

The Last Song

Oceans

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Toy Story 3

16 Wishes

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Step Up 3D

Tales from Earthsea

Den Brother

The Switch

Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue

You Again

Secretariat

Avalon High

Do Dooni Chaar

The Search for Santa Paws

Tangled

The Tempest

Tron: Legacy

Once Upon a Warrior

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2

Gnomeo & Juliet

Lilly The Witch: Journey to Mandolan

Chico and Rita

I Am Number Four
Mars Needs Moms

The Suite Life Movie

Lemonade Mouth

African Cats

Zokkomon

Prom

Thor

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure

My Babysitter’s a Vampire

Cars 2

Winnie the Pooh

From Up on Poppy Hill

Captain America: The First Avenger

Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension

The Help

Fright Night

Spooky Buddies

Real Steel

Geek Charming

The Muppets

Good Luck Charlie, It’s Christmas!

War Horse

Frenemies

Treasure Buddies

The Secret World of Arrietty

Radio Rebel

John Carter

Chimpanzee

The Avengers

Arjun: The Warrior Prince

Mad Buddies

Let it Shine

Brave

People Like Us

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

Luck Luck Ki Baat

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!

Frankenweenie

Girl vs. Monster

Secret of the Wings

Wreck-It Ralph

Lincoln

Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups

Oz the Great and Powerful

Wings of Life

Iron Man 3

Monsters University

The Lone Ranger

Teen Beach Movie

Planes

Zip & Zap & The Marble Gang

Super Buddies

The Fifth Estate

Thor: The Dark World

Delivery Man

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya

Frozen

Saving Mr. Banks

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

Cloud 9

The Wind Rises

Need for Speed

Muppets Most Wanted

The Pirate Fairy

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Bears

Million Dollar Arm

Maleficent

Zapped

Planes: Fire and Rescue

When Marnie Was There

Guardians of the Galaxy

The Hundred-Foot Journey

How to Build a Better Boy

Khoobsurat

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Big Hero 6

Pants on Fire

Into the Woods

Keepers of the Streak

Strange Magic

Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast

Bad Hair Day

McFarland, USA

Cinderella

Monkey Kingdom

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tomorrowland

Inside Out

Teen Beach 2

ABCD 2

Ant-Man

Descendants

Schuks! Pay Back the Money!

Invisible Sister

Bridge of Spies

Mark & Russell’s Wild Ride

The Good Dinosaur

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The Finest Hours

Zootopia

The Jungle Book

Captain America: Civil War

Tini: The Movie

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Finding Dory

Adventures in Babysitting

The Red Turtle

The BFG

Apna Bhai Gaju Bhai

Zip & Zap and the Captain’s Island

Pete’s Dragon

The Light Between Oceans

Queen of Katwe

The Swap

Doctor Strange

Moana

Growing Up Wild

Rogue One

Dangal

The 101-Year-Old Man Who Skipped Out on the Bill and Disappeared

March of the Penguins 2: The Next Step

It’s for Your Own Good

Tangled: Before Ever After

Beauty and the Beast

Born in China

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Cars 3

Spider-Man: Homecoming

You Only Live Once

Ghost of the Mountains

Jagga Jasoos

Descendants 2

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

The Last Warrior

Thor: Ragnarok

Coco

The Dreaming Man

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Expedition China

Call Me By Your Name

Sara’s Notebook

Black Panther

Zombies

A Wrinkle in Time

Avengers: Infinity War

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Incredibles 2

Patrick

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Christopher Robin

Freaky Friday

Yucatan

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

Ralph Breaks the Internet

Superlopez

Mary Poppins Returns

Glass

Kim Possible

Captain Marvel

The Balkan Line

Dumbo

Breakthrough

Penguins

Kalank

Avengers: Endgame

Uglydolls

Student of the Year 2

Tolkien

Aladdin

India’s Most Wanted

Dark Phoenix

Toy Story 4

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Stuber

Sea of Shadows

The Lion King

Descendants 3

The Art of Racing in the Rain

Mission Mangal

Ready or Not

Abigail

O Amor Dá Trabalho

Chhichore

Ad Astra

The Zoya Factor

While at War

Judy

Lucy in the Sky

Jojo Rabbit

The Cave

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

Housefull 4

Terminator: Dark Fate

Noelle

Lady and the Tramp

Ford v Ferrari

Frozen II

A Hidden Life

Togo

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Spies in Disguise

Union of Salvation

2020s

Spoiler

Underwater

Chhapaak

Panga

Saudi Runaway

Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made

Shikara

Downhill

Zombies 2

The Call of the Wild

Wendy

Onward

Bagghi 3

Stargirl

Misbehaviour

Elephant

Dolphin Reef

The Last Ice

Artemis Fowl

Dil Bechara

Black is King

Rebuilding Paradise

Upside Down Magic

Lootcase

Magic Camp

The One and Only Ivan

The New Mutants

The Personal History of David Copperfield

Sadak 2

Mulan

Blood on the Wall

Clouds

The Empty Man

Laxmii

Godmothered

Safety

Soul

The Last Warrior: Root of Evil

Nomadland

Flora & Ulysses

Raya and the Last Dragon

Own the Room

Lucicreide Vai pra Marte

The Woman in the Window

Cruella

Luca

Rise Again: Tuls and the Red Summer

Operacion Camaron

Summer of Soul

Black Widow

Playing with Sharks: The Valerie Taylor Story

Jungle Cruise

Free Guy

Spin

The Night House

Vacation Friends

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

The Eyes of Tammy Faye

Maixabel

Amarracao de Amor

Fauci

The First Wave

The Rescue

Under Wraps

The Last Duel

Becoming Cousteau

Ron’s Gone Wrong

The French Dispatch

Antlers

Eternals

Home Sweet Home Alone

Just Short of Perfect

Encanto

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Torn

Christmas...Again?!

Tadap

West Side Story

Spider-Man: No Way Home

Nightmare Alley

The King’s Man

The Last Warrior: A Messenger of Darkness

The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild

The Beatles: Get Back - The Rooftop Concert

Death on the Nile

No Exit

Official Competition

Fresh

Turning Red

Cheaper by the Dozen

More than Robots

Better Nate Than Ever

Kaun Pravin Tambe?

Polar Bear

Incompativel

The Good Boss

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers

The Bob’s Burgers Movie

We Feed People

Fire Island

Hollywood Stargirl

Good Luck to You, Leo Grande

Lightyear

Rise

The Princess

Fire of Love

Thor: Love and Thunder

Turu, the Wacky Hen

Ela e Eu

Not Okay

Mija

Prey

The Territory

Zombies 3

Pinocchio

Retrograde

Minha Familia Perfeita

Barbarian

Brahmastra: Part One - Shiva

See How They Run

The Flagmakers

Prison 77

Babli Bouncer

Under Wraps 2

Hocus Pocus 2

Amsterdam

Grimcutty

Rosaline

The Banshees of Inisherin

Matriarch

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Mickey: The Story of a Mouse

The Menu

Disenchanted

Strange World

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

Darby and the Dead

Empire of Light

Night at the Museum: Kahmunrah Strikes Again

If These Walls Could Sing

• Like 11
  • Heart 1
  • Thanks 1

Obligatory first tag, but far from the last

@21C@35MM-18@3jp@4815162342@75Live@8wombi7@A Star is Orm@abra@abracadabra1998@AdrianL@Alex SciChannel@Alexdube@Amadeus@Anduin@AndyK@AndyLL@AnotherDayAnotherDollar@A Marvel Fanboy@A Star is Orm@a2k@aabattery@Agafin@AJG@ando@AN9815@Arlborn@ACSlater@andersonhoran@AnDr3s@Andreas@AniNate@Aristis@Ash Skywalker@Asyulus@Avatree@BadOlCatSylvester@Barnack@ban1o@belblazer@BestPicturePlutoNash@Blipsy@Blaze Heatnix@bleachella@BoxOfficeFangrl@Box Office Hit@Boxofficerules@BoxOfficeZ@baumer@BeastByTheBay@Biggestgeekever@Bigscrubnus@Brandon Gray@Borf the Borf@Bordlove@Borobudur@Bruce@BruiseCruise@B J@bcf26@BourneFan #1@Black Hawk@Black Panther@Blackout@Brainbug@Caboose@Carlangonz@cannastop@CaptNathanBrittles@catlover@Caesar@Caylu@cdsacken@Cedarpoint1111@cedec0@CJohn@Chaz@Cheddar Please@ChipDerby@cheesypoofs@Claudio@Coldbird@Coneilg93@Claire of Themyscira@Cmasterclay@cmbbox2390@Cap@Captain Craig@Cappoedameron@CrashBandicoot81@cruelintentionsisgoated@Cruel Summer@cookie@CoolioD1@CoolK@cax16@ChD@Catty@Chewy@cdsacken@DAJK@Dandeak2000@Danhjpn@DAR@darkelf@Darth Lehnsherr@Daxtreme@datpepper@Dbui8743@DC Rich@ddddeeee@DeeCee@Deep Wang@Deja23@DlAMONDZ@Doffy@Dominic Draper@Dragoncaine@druv10@Djsoke@DlAMONDZ@DMan7@DoctorWho@Dragon@dudalb@Durden@#ED@EarlyDeadlinePredictions@ecstasy@Eevin@efialtes76@El Gato@el sid@El Squibbonator@Elessar@elcaballero@ElsaRoc@Empire@Eric the Lion@Essem@Ethan Edwards@Ethan Hunt@european1992@excel1@exomassey@expensiveho@Ezen Baklattan@fabiopazzo2@Factcheck@Fancyarcher@FantasticBeasts@filmlover@filmnerdjamie@FilmFincher@Finnick@Firepower@Fielding@Flamengo81@fmpro@franfar@Fullbuster@Galactic Specter@Gamora@Gavin Feng@George Parr@Grebacio@Giesi@Goffe@Godzilla@Gokai Red@Goldenhour36@Gopher@GOXOG@Grebacio@grey ghost@grim22@Hades@harrisonisdead@Hatebox@Heretic@HeyMast@HesAPooka@Hilpkioy@HouseOfTheSun@Horner@hw64@IcarusReborn@IceFire9yt@IdahoJacket@iHeartJames@imbruglia@In XXR We Trust@Inceptionzq@Infernus@infamous5445@interiorgatordecorator@Ipickthiswhiterose@IronJimbo@Issac Newton@Ithil@Jack Nevada@Jake Gittes@Jake Lockley@James@Jamiem@Jandrew@Jason@Jay Beezy@Jayhawk the Hutt@jedijake@Jeight@jb007@JB33@Jiffy@Jim Shorts@JJ-8@jking123@Joel M@John Marston@john2000@John2015@johnfalkon@Johnny Tran@JonahVex@John Rambo@Julian1410@Juby@JustLurking@JWR@K1stpierre@Kalo@katnisscinnaplex@kayumanggi@kitik@KJsooner@Krissykins@Keanu@Knights of Ren@KP1025@krla@Kvikk Lunsj@lab276@Last Man Standing@Ledmonkey96@LegendaryBen@Legion By Night@LeoC@Lestranger@Liiviig 1998@lilmac@Lion Roar@ListenHunnyUrOver@LinksterAC@LonePirate@longleo90@lorddemaxus@lor15@Lothar@Lucas@LPLC@LVB@M37@m3racer123@Macleod@Madhuvan@MadGoose@Maggie@Mango@Mankatha@Manny G@Marek the Jedi@marveldcfox@MCKillswitch123@Marcos12@Mau@Mekanos@Menor Reborn@MG10@Michael Gary Scott@mikeymichael@MikeQ@Minnale101@misafeco@mmacader@Mojoguy@Momori@Moses@Morieris@MovieMan89@motionpic05@MOVIEGUY@Movie nerd@Movies4Life@MrGlass2@MrGamer@MrFanaticGuy34@MrPink@Mr Terrific@Ms Lady Hawk@Mulder@MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie@NamakFiskKa@Napoleon@narniadis@NCsoft@nerves@Nero@nevermore@newbie BO buff@nghtvsn@nguyenkhoi282@nick64@Nikostar@Noctis@Noiret Jak@noknobs@Noodlebug@Notthereverseflash24@Nova@Nublar7@Ohana@Olive@Omario@oMeriMombatti@Omni@OncomingStorm93@Orestes@Ozymandias@parkerthegreat@PanaMovie@PDC1987@peludo@PenguinHyphy@pepsa@PhilipJ2001@picores@Pinacolada@Plain Old Tele@PlatnumRoyce@PKMLover@PNF2187@Porthos@porginchina@Potiki@poweranimals@Purple Minion@Pypa94@Quigley@RamblinRed@raulbalarezo@RealLyre@Rebeccas@reddevil19@Reddroast@redfirebird2008@RexTheMan14@RichWS@ringedmortality@RJ 95@RobrtmanAStarWarsReference@RobinHood26@Ronin46@romeross@Rorschach@Royce@RRA@RthMav@rukaio101@Ryan Reynolds@Ryaner90@Samwise the Brave@Sandro Mazzola@Saul Goodman@Sam@ScareLol@SchumacherFTW@scoobysaurus@setna@Seto Kaiba@seduh7@Seth Irskens@sfran43@Shanks@Shawn@Sheikh@Simionski@Sindreee@Sir Tiki@Skim Beeble@SLAM!@snitch@snarkmachine@SnokesLegs@solaris@SoSaysI@Sophie@SpiderByte@Spidey Freak@Starphanluke@Steele131@stephanos13@Stewart@Sue Denim@TalismanRing@Talkie@Taruseth@tawasal@TerwillikerInst@terrestrial@TestPattern@That One Guy@ThatWaluigiDude@TheDarkKnightOfSteel@The Dark Alfred@The Dark Rock@The Fast and the Furiosa@The Horror of Lucas Films@The GOAT@The Panda@The Stingray@TheDude391@ThePhasmid@Thomas Beck@ThomasNicole@THUNDER BIRD@TigerPaw@TiagoRodrigues@Tinalera@titanic2187@TLK@TMP@Tokugennumataka@Torontofan@Tower@TwoMisfits@Valonqar@vale9001@Vanilla@VanillaSkies@vc2002@ViewerAnon@ViktorLosAngeles@Wadey Wilsoney@Walt Disney@Warhorse@watcher1232@water@Water Bottle@WayneBorg@Webslinger@WeThrones@WeneedtotalkaboutKevin@wildphantom@WittyUsername@Wonder89@WorkingonaName@Wormow@Wrath@WrathOfHan@Xavier@Xillix@xieh tie@XO21@Yandereprime101189@YLF@YM!@YSLDC@ZackM@Zakiyyah6@ZeeSoh@Zeiden16 @screambaby@Kyriacos@Sckathian@Willowra@TheFlatLannister@Clear Sky Master@todos@Sampath Kumar@oenri@StreamBO@danziger@froztking@UKBoxOffice@GOGODanca@adaros@Doffy@nerves@Flip@CaptNathanBrittles

@SLAM!

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

I’m only including the MCU movies from Avengers onwards, including the Holland Spider-Man movies.

@Eric Mouse  Disney bought Marvel Dec 31, 2009.   IM2 skirts the boundary but while Paramount distributed IM2, CA:TFA and Thor under prior contacts the later two were full on Marvel under Disney productions.

Are they really? I thought Paramount still had control on the first Cap and Thor movies.

9 minutes ago, Eric Mouse said:

Are they really? I thought Paramount still had control on the first Cap and Thor movies.

Marvel was an independent studio with it's own financing.  Paramount was the distributor but they were never in charge of production.   The deal for Paramount to distribute IM2, CAP and Thor legally still held after the Disney acquisition/merger  but Marvel was under Disney control.  

Edited by TalismanRing

24 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Marvel was an independent studio with it's own financing.  Paramount was the distributor but they were never in charge of production.   The deal for Paramount to distribute IM2, CAP and Thor legally still held after the Disney acquisition/merger  but Marvel was under Disney control.  

Oh. Okay. Then Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger are also eligible for the countdown. Hooray!!!!

Top 100 Disney Movies:

1.      The Little Mermaid (1989)

2.      The Incredibles

3.      The Lion King (1994)

4.      Avengers: Infinity War

5.      Inside Out

6.      Finding Nemo

7.      Sleeping Beauty

8.      Aladdin (1992)

9.      The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

10.   Avengers: Endgame

11.   Ratatouille

12.   Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest

13.   Zootopia

14.   Toy Story 3

15.   The Rescuers Down Under

16.   Mulan (1998)

17.   Luca

18.   Soul

19.   Captain America: The Winter Soldier

20.   Monsters Inc

21.   Beauty and the Beast (1991)

22.   Up

23.   Coco

24.   Marvel’s The Avengers

25.   Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

26.   Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

27.   Tarzan

28.   Hercules

29.   Captain America: Civil War

30.   Wreck it Ralph

31.   Toy Story

32.   WALL-E

33.   The Jungle Book

34.   Tangled

35.   The Nightmare Before Christmas

36.   Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971)

37.   Thor: Ragnarok

38.   Incredibles 2

39.   Frozen II

40.   Guardians of the Galaxy

41.   The Emperor´s New Groove

42.   Moana

43.   Mary Poppins (1964)

44.   Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3

45.   Aladdin (2019)

46.   High School Musical

47.   Toy Story 2

48.   Cinderella (1950)

49.   The Hunchback of Notre Dame

50.   Pinocchio

51.   The Parent Trap (1998)

52.   Frozen

53.   The Proposal

54.   Peter Pan

55.   Amelie

56.   Avatar: The Way of Water

57.   Jojo Rabbit

58.   Rogue One

59.   The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

60.   Star Wars: The Last Jedi

61.   Encanto

62.   Ant Man

63.   The Little Mermaid (2023)

64.   Star Wars: The Force Awakens

65.   Monsters University

66.   Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

67.   Turning Red

68.   The Jungle Book (2016)

69.   A Bug’s Life

70.   Cinderella (2015)

71.   National Treasure

72.   Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

73.   Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End

74.   Raya and the Last Dragon

75.   One Hundred and One Dalmatians

76.   Onward

77.   The Princess and the Frog

78.   Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

79.   Black Panther

80.   Bolt

81.   Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

82.   Brother Bear

83.   National Treasure: Book of Secrets

84.   Beauty and the Beast (2017)

85.   West Side Story (2021)

86.   Finding Dory

87.   The Menu

88.   Captain Marvel

89.   Dumbo

90.   Lilo and Stitch

91.   High School Musical 2

92.   Spider-Man: Far From Home

93.   Spider-Man: Homecoming

94.   Pocahontas

95.   Atlantis: The Lost Empire

96.   Cars

97.   Maleficent

98.   Brave

99.   Big Hero 6

100. Lady and the Tramp

• Like 5

Eric,

I commend you for the amount of thought consideration you've given to this entire project. I've done a lot of lists over my years here at the forums but never produced something like you have for this. Well done, very well done. I will get a list to you as soon as I can. This is going to take some time now because there's actually a lot of research that has to go into this.

• Like 6
  • Heart 1

1 who framed roger rabbit
2 face/off
3 avengers endgame
4 rouge one
5 black panther 2
6 black panther
7 emperors new groove
8 monsters inc
9 Aladin (92)
10 pulp fiction
11 toy story
12 captain America: winter solider
13 cars 3
14 muppet Christmas carol
15 the muppets
16 lady and the tramp (55)
17 alice in wonderland (51)
18 Cinderella (50)
19 the rock
20 con air
21 Shang-Chi
22 The incredibles
23 Up
24 Captain America civil war
25 lilo and stitch
26 wall-e
27 big hero 6
28 the little mermaid
29 star wars TLJ
30 dogma
31 The aviator
32 thor ragnarock
33 iron man 3
34 the little mermaid
35 gotg
36 got vol. 2
37 antman
38 sky high
39 POTC 1
40 avengers infinity war
41 scary movie 1
42 Atlantis
43 signs
44 gangs of NY
45 finding nemo
46 national treasure
47 invincible
48 POTC 2
49 POTC 3
50 cars
51 princess Mononoke
52 captain America TFA
53 Thor
54 The avengers
55 fright night
56 wreck it Ralph
57 a bugs life
58 chasing Amy
59 the 6th sense
60 unbreakable
61 tangled
62 honey I shrunk the kids
63 soul
64 inside out
65 zootopia
66 spiderman homecoming
67 mulan (98)
68 eyes of Tammy faye
69 jojo rabbit
70 Eternals
71 the menu
72 star wars TFA
73 Dr. Strange
74 POTC 4
75 Prey
76 moana
77 toy story 2
78 spirited away
79 the cat returns
80 the great mouse detective
81 armageddon
82 Narnia 1
83 bridge to terabithia
84 captain marvel
85 ant man and the wasp
86 spiderman no way home
87 avengers age of ulton
88 howls moving castle
89 fantaisa
90 the prestige
91 the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
92 kill bill vol. 1
93 Bruce almighty
94 cursed
95 25th hour
96 Hercules
97 spy kids
98 dinosaur
99 fantasia 2000
100 the insider

• Like 1

Top 20 WDAS Films

1. Aladdin (1992)
2. The Lion King (1994)
3. Beauty and the Beast (1991)
4. Cinderella (1950)
5. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
6. The Jungle Book (1967)
7. One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961)
8. Frozen
9. The Little Mermaid (1989)
10. Hercules
11. Mulan (1998)
12. The Hunchback of Notre Dame 
13. Pinocchio (1939)
14. Peter Pan 
15. Wreck it Ralph
16. Moana
17. Big Hero 6
18. The Aristocats 
19. Tangled
20. Dumbo

Top 20 Pixar Films

1. Finding Nemo
2. The Incredibles
3. Inside Out
4. Toy Story 2 
5. Monsters Inc  
6. Toy Story 
7. Coco
8. Wall-E
9. Toy Story 3
10. Incredibles 2
11. Up
12. Soul
13. Ratatouille

14. A Bug’s Life
15. Cars
16. Finding Dory
17. Toy Story 4
18. Luca
19. Turning Red
20. Monsters University 

Top 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe Films 
1. Avengers Endgame
2. Avengers Infinity War
3. Spider-Man: No Way Home
4. The Avengers
5. Black Panther
6. Guardians of the Galaxy
7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
8. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.
9. Spider-Man Homecoming
10. Captain America: Civil War
11. Iron Man 3
12. Doctor Strange 
13. Spider-Man Far From Home
14. Ant-Man
15. Captain Marvel
16. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
17. Captain America: The First Avenger 
18. Thor
19. Ant-Man and the Wasp 
20. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Top 20 Live Action and Other Animated Walt Disney Pictures films
1. Mary Poppins 
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas 
4. The Jungle Book (2016)
5. Enchanted
6. The Muppet Christmas Carol 
7. Bedknobs and Broomsticks 
8. 101 Dalmatians (1996)
9. The Santa Clause 
10. The Love Bug
11. National Treasure
12. The Parent Trap (1998)
13. Saving Mr Banks
14. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
15. Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
16. The Muppets
17. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe 
18. Cinderella (2015)
19. Tron
20. The BFG

Top 20 Everything Else from Touchstone, Stars Wars to Miramax 

1. Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
2. Three Men and a Baby
3. Pretty Woman 
4. Sister Act
5. Star Wars: The Force Awakens 
6. Pulp Fiction
7. Gangs of New York 
8. Armageddon
9. The Sixth Sense
10. The English Patient
11. Shakespeare in Love
12. Scary Movie
13. Good Will Hunting
14. No Country for Old Men
15. Jackie Brown
16. Kill Bill Vol 1
17. Kill Bill Vol 2
18. Scream
19. Clerks
20. The Rock

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 2

My first thought about this list was that I'm not a big Disney guy and that I would end up with a list full of films that I thought were good but not great. Seeing what is actually eligible though, dispels that notion. So many great and diverse films are on the list: with The Last Duel, Princess Mononoke, Gangs Of New York and Pulp Fiction, It's going to be a great list, although maybe not a very "Disney-like" one.

• Like 2

Honestly, the list was difficult to get to 100, WDAS alone was hard to cut that down to 20. 

It's not my all time favourite Disney film but I think that Mary Poppins was Walt's crowning achievement in terms of bringing everything he'd done on animation and live action into one film and the determination to get it to screen. 

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Mouse said:

However, I will make an exception and include the Disney+ movies that were unfairly taken off due to tax write-off bullshit. Those movies are still recent enough that I’m sure a few of you have seen these movies and may want to put them on your list.

#ArtemisFowlSweep

• Sad 1