4. Across The Spider Verse

5. Nimona

6. Air

7. John Wick 4

8. Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning 

9. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3

10. Barbie

Some movies I want to see before the deadline:

- Killers of the Flower Moon (I actually watched it on theatres but it was one of my worst theatre experiences ever so I need to rewatch).

- Suzume

- Dream Scenario

- Anatomy of a Fall

- When Evil Lurks

- May December

- The Killer

On 1/2/2024 at 7:21 PM, The Panda said:

I’ll submit later but mine is

1. Oppenheimer

2. The Boy and the Heron

3. Killers of the Flower Moon

4. Past Lives

5. The Iron Claw

6. The Holdovers

7. Dream Scenario

8. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

9. May December

10. Poor Things

11. Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret

12. Barbie

13. A Thousand and One

14. How to Blow Up a Pipeline

15. The Super Mario Bros Movie

16. Priscilla

17. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

18. Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

19. Asteroid City

20. Quiz Lady

21. Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1

22. Bottoms

23. Talk to Me

24. The Creator

25. Beau is Afraid

I saw the Zone of Interest this week, I’ll likely plug it in around 3 to 5 and knock everything else down one.

Alright finally watched everything I wanted to:

1. Oppenheimer

2. Killers of the Flower Moon

3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

4. Knock at the Cabin

5. Poor Things

6. May December

7. Past Lives

8. The Zone of Interest

9. The Holdovers

10. Coup de Chance

Using American release dates:

1. Scream VI

2. Barbie

3. All Of Us Strangers

4. Evil Dead Rise

5. Talk To Me

6. Saltburn

7. Totally Killer

8. The Iron Claw

9. Nyad

10. Joy Ride

11. Saw X

12. GOTG 3

13. Are You There God?

14. When Evil Lurks

15. Thanksgiving

16. Poor Things

17. Infinity Pool

18. Anatomy of a Fall

19. The Color Purple

20. M3GAN

Deadline EOD next Friday

21C@35MM-18@3jp@4815162342@75Live@8wombi7@A Star is Orm@abra@abracadabra1998@AdrianL@Alex SciChannel@Alexdube@Amadeus@Anduin@AndyK@AndyLL@AnotherDayAnotherDollar@A Marvel Fanboy@A Star is Orm@a2k@aabattery@Agafin@AJG@ando@AN9815@Arlborn@ACSlater@andersonhoran@AnDr3s@Andreas@AniNate@Aristis@Ash Skywalker@Asyulus@Avatree@BadOlCatSylvester@Barnack@ban1o@belblazer@BestPicturePlutoNash@Blipsy@Blaze Heatnix@bleachella@BoxOfficeFangrl@Box Office Hit@Boxofficerules@BoxOfficeZ@baumer@BeastByTheBay@Biggestgeekever@Bigscrubnus@Brandon Gray@Borf the Borf@Bordlove@Borobudur@Bruce@BruiseCruise@B J@bcf26@BourneFan #1@Black Hawk@Black Panther@Blackout@Brainbug@Caboose@Carlangonz@cannastop@CaptNathanBrittles@catlover@Caesar@Caylu@cdsacken@Cedarpoint1111@cedec0@CJohn@Chaz@Cheddar Please@ChipDerby@cheesypoofs@Claudio@Coldbird@Coneilg93@Claire of Themyscira@Cmasterclay@cmbbox2390@Cap@Captain Craig@Cappoedameron@CrashBandicoot81@cruelintentionsisgoated@Cruel Summer@cookie@CoolioD1@CoolK@cax16@ChD@Catty@Chewy@cdsacken@DAJK@Dandeak2000@Danhjpn@DAR@darkelf@Darth Lehnsherr@Daxtreme@datpepper@Dbui8743@DC Rich@ddddeeee@DeeCee@Deep Wang@Deja23@DlAMONDZ@Doffy@Dominic Draper@Dragoncaine@druv10@Djsoke@DlAMONDZ@DMan7@DoctorWho@Dragon@dudalb@Durden@#ED@EarlyDeadlinePredictions@ecstasy@Eevin@efialtes76@El Gato@el sid@El Squibbonator@Elessar@elcaballero@ElsaRoc@Empire@Eric the Lion@Essem@Ethan Edwards@Ethan Hunt@european1992@excel1@exomassey@expensiveho@Ezen Baklattan@fabiopazzo2@Factcheck@Fancyarcher@FantasticBeasts@filmlover@filmnerdjamie@FilmFincher@Finnick@Firepower@Fielding@Flamengo81@fmpro@franfar@Fullbuster@Galactic Specter@Gamora@Gavin Feng@George Parr@Grebacio@Giesi@Goffe@Godzilla@Gokai Red@Goldenhour36@Gopher@GOXOG@Grebacio@grey ghost@grim22@Hades@harrisonisdead@Hatebox@Heretic@HeyMast@HesAPooka@Hilpkioy@HouseOfTheSun@Horner@hw64@IcarusReborn@IceFire9yt@IdahoJacket@iHeartJames@imbruglia@In XXR We Trust@Inceptionzq@Infernus@infamous5445@interiorgatordecorator@Ipickthiswhiterose@IronJimbo@Issac Newton@Ithil@Jack Nevada@Jake Gittes@Jake Lockley@James@Jamiem@Jandrew@Jason@Jay Beezy@Jayhawk the Hutt@jedijake@Jeight@jb007@JB33@Jiffy@Jim Shorts@JJ-8@jking123@Joel M@John Marston@john2000@John2015@johnfalkon@Johnny Tran@JonahVex@John Rambo@Julian1410@Juby@JustLurking@JWR@K1stpierre@Kalo@katnisscinnaplex@kayumanggi@kitik@KJsooner@Krissykins@Keanu@Knights of Ren@KP1025@krla@Kvikk Lunsj@lab276@Last Man Standing@Ledmonkey96@LegendaryBen@Legion By Night@LeoC@Lestranger@Liiviig 1998@lilmac@Lion Roar@ListenHunnyUrOver@LinksterAC@LonePirate@longleo90@lorddemaxus@lor15@Lothar@Lucas@LPLC@LVB@M37@m3racer123@Macleod@Madhuvan@MadGoose@Maggie@Mango@Mankatha@Manny G@Marek the Jedi@marveldcfox@MCKillswitch123@Marcos12@Mau@Mekanos@Menor Reborn@MG10@Michael Gary Scott@mikeymichael@MikeQ@Minnale101@misafeco@mmacader@Mojoguy@Momori@Moses@Morieris@MovieMan89@motionpic05@MOVIEGUY@Movie nerd@Movies4Life@MrGlass2@MrGamer@MrFanaticGuy34@MrPink@Mr Terrific@Ms Lady Hawk@Mulder@MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie@NamakFiskKa@Napoleon@narniadis@NCsoft@nerves@Nero@nevermore@newbie BO buff@nghtvsn@nguyenkhoi282@nick64@Nikostar@Noctis@Noiret Jak@noknobs@Noodlebug@Notthereverseflash24@Nova@Nublar7@Ohana@Olive@Omario@oMeriMombatti@Omni@OncomingStorm93@Orestes@Ozymandias@parkerthegreat@PanaMovie@PDC1987@peludo@PenguinHyphy@pepsa@PhilipJ2001@picores@Pinacolada@Plain Old Tele@PlatnumRoyce@PKMLover@PNF2187@Porthos@porginchina@Potiki@poweranimals@Purple Minion@Pypa94@Quigley@RamblinRed@raulbalarezo@RealLyre@Rebeccas@reddevil19@Reddroast@redfirebird2008@RexTheMan14@RichWS@ringedmortality@RJ 95@RobrtmanAStarWarsReference@RobinHood26@Ronin46@romeross@Rorschach@Royce@RRA@RthMav@rukaio101@Ryan Reynolds@Ryaner90@Samwise the Brave@Sandro Mazzola@Saul Goodman@Sam@ScareLol@SchumacherFTW@scoobysaurus@setna@Seto Kaiba@seduh7@Seth Irskens@sfran43@Shanks@Shawn@Sheikh@Simionski@Sindreee@Sir Tiki@Skim Beeble@SLAM!@snitch@snarkmachine@SnokesLegs@solaris@SoSaysI@Sophie@SpiderByte@Spidey Freak@Starphanluke@Steele131@stephanos13@Stewart@Sue Denim@TalismanRing@Talkie@Taruseth@tawasal@TerwillikerInst@terrestrial@TestPattern@That One Guy@ThatWaluigiDude@TheDarkKnightOfSteel@The Dark Alfred@The Dark Rock@The Fast and the Furiosa@The Horror of Lucas Films@The GOAT@The Panda@The Stingray@TheDude391@ThePhasmid@Thomas Beck@ThomasNicole@THUNDER BIRD@TigerPaw@TiagoRodrigues@Tinalera@titanic2187@TLK@TMP@Tokugennumataka@Torontofan@Tower@TwoMisfits@Valonqar@vale9001@Vanilla@VanillaSkies@vc2002@ViewerAnon@ViktorLosAngeles@Wadey Wilsoney@Walt Disney@Warhorse@watcher1232@water@Water Bottle@WayneBorg@Webslinger@WeThrones@WeneedtotalkaboutKevin@wildphantom@WittyUsername@Wonder89@WorkingonaName@Wormow@Wrath@WrathOfHan@Xavier@Xillix@xieh tie@XO21@Yandereprime101189@YLF@YM!@YSLDC@ZackM@Zakiyyah6@ZeeSoh@Zeiden16 @screambaby@Kyriacos@Sckathian@Willowra@TheFlatLannister@Clear Sky Master@todos@Sampath Kumar@oenri@StreamBO@danziger@froztking@UKBoxOffice@GOGODanca@adaros@Doffy@nerves@Flip@CaptNathanBrittles

@SLAM! @emoviefan@Bob Train @Eric Owns Mickey Mouse

• Like 2

Final list

1. The Zone of Interest

3. Godzilla Minus One

4. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

5. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

6. The Killer

7. Society of the Snow

8. Anatomy of a Fall

9. Asteroid City

10. The Boy and the Heron

11. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

12. John Wick: Chapter 4

13. Beau Is Afraid

14. Thanksgiving

15. Evil Dead Rise

16. They Cloned Tyrone

17. Talk to Me

18. Poor Things

19. Oppenheimer

20. Metalocalypse: Army of the Doomstar

21. The Venture Bros.: Radiant is the Blood of the Baboon Heart

22. Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

23. Cobweb

24. Barbie
25. V/H/S/85

• Like 1

Final list

1. Don't Expect Too Much From The End of The World

2. Fallen Leaves

3. The Beast

4. Close Your Eyes

5. The Goldman Case

6. Anatomy of a Fall

7. May December

8. Perfect Days

9. Kidnapped

10. Monster

11. The Rapture

12. A Brighter Tomorrow

13. RMN

14. The Boy and the Heron

15. Asteroid City

16. The Zone of Interest

17. Beau is Afraid

18. Grand Paris

19. Mars Express

20. Return to Seoul

21. Rebound

22. The Iron Claw

23. Killers of the Flower Moon

24. Just The Two of Us

25. The Animal Kingdom

Notable films I won't be able to watch before the deadline : About dry grasses, Four daughters, American Fiction, Maestro, Last Summer. 

• Like 1

I just watched Zone of Interest and holy crap. I don’t recall the last time I had a sensory experience in the cinema like that. I think I have a new number 1 for the year.

• Like 1

I think with Robot Dreams and Holdovers I have....23 or 24.

I at least know my top 8;

1. Polite Society
  2. Godzilla Minus One
  3. Robot Dreams
  4. Dungeons and Dragons
  5. The Boy and The Heron
  6. The Holdovers
  7. Songbirds and Snakes
  8. The Creator

and bottom two

22. Super Mario Bros.

23. Wish

Edited by Morieris

1. Oppenheimer

2. The Holdovers

3. Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3

4. Barbie

5. Iron Claw

6. MI7

7. American Fiction

8. Dumb Money

9. All of Us Strangers

10. Poor Things

11. Totally Killer

12. Hunger Games

13. Spiderman

14. Blackberry

15. Air

16. Flash

17. Creed

18. Dream Scenario

19. Wonka

20. Anyone But You

21. Godzilla

22. Missing

23. The Color Purple

24. Past Lives

25. Dungeons & Dragons

• Like 1

Updating mine after having seen Holdovers, Zone of Interest, and Bottoms. 

1. Killers of the Flower Moon

2. Barbie

3. Oppenheimer

4. Poor Things

5. Maestro

6. Boy and the Heron

7. Saltburn

8. Elemental

9. Air

10. The Holdovers

11. Bottoms

12. The Hunger Games

13. The Iron Claw

14. The Creator

15. Talk to Me

16. Across the Spider-verse

17. Priscilla

18. The Zone of Interest

19. Dungeons & Dragons

20. The Killer

21. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol III 

22. Napoleon

23. Gran Turismo

24. Ferrari

25. Thanksgiving 

• Like 1

1. Oppenheimer
2. Godzilla: Minus One
3. Guardians of the galaxy 3
4. MI:DR
5. Maestro
6. Killers of the fleower moon
7. Holdovers
8. Ferrai
9. Air
10. John Wick 4
11. Hunger games
12. The Creator
13, Sound of Freedom
14. Anyone But You
15. First Slam dunk 
16.  Mario
17. FNAF
18. Saltburn
19. Meg 2: the trench 
20. The Iron Claw
21. The Killer
22. M3GAN
23.  Across the spdierverse
24. Talk to Me
25  Fast X

Not the strongest year IMO. 

• Like 1

2 more days

21C@35MM-18@3jp@4815162342@75Live@8wombi7@A Star is Orm@abra@abracadabra1998@AdrianL@Alex SciChannel@Alexdube@Amadeus@Anduin@AndyK@AndyLL@AnotherDayAnotherDollar@A Marvel Fanboy@A Star is Orm@a2k@aabattery@Agafin@AJG@ando@AN9815@Arlborn@ACSlater@andersonhoran@AnDr3s@Andreas@AniNate@Aristis@Ash Skywalker@Asyulus@Avatree@BadOlCatSylvester@Barnack@ban1o@belblazer@BestPicturePlutoNash@Blipsy@Blaze Heatnix@bleachella@BoxOfficeFangrl@Box Office Hit@Boxofficerules@BoxOfficeZ@baumer@BeastByTheBay@Biggestgeekever@Bigscrubnus@Brandon Gray@Borf the Borf@Bordlove@Borobudur@Bruce@BruiseCruise@B J@bcf26@BourneFan #1@Black Hawk@Black Panther@Blackout@Brainbug@Caboose@Carlangonz@cannastop@CaptNathanBrittles@catlover@Caesar@Caylu@cdsacken@Cedarpoint1111@cedec0@CJohn@Chaz@Cheddar Please@ChipDerby@cheesypoofs@Claudio@Coldbird@Coneilg93@Claire of Themyscira@Cmasterclay@cmbbox2390@Cap@Captain Craig@Cappoedameron@CrashBandicoot81@cruelintentionsisgoated@Cruel Summer@cookie@CoolioD1@CoolK@cax16@ChD@Catty@Chewy@cdsacken@DAJK@Dandeak2000@Danhjpn@DAR@darkelf@Darth Lehnsherr@Daxtreme@datpepper@Dbui8743@DC Rich@ddddeeee@DeeCee@Deep Wang@Deja23@DlAMONDZ@Doffy@Dominic Draper@Dragoncaine@druv10@Djsoke@DlAMONDZ@DMan7@DoctorWho@Dragon@dudalb@Durden@#ED@EarlyDeadlinePredictions@ecstasy@Eevin@efialtes76@El Gato@el sid@El Squibbonator@Elessar@elcaballero@ElsaRoc@Empire@Eric the Lion@Essem@Ethan Edwards@Ethan Hunt@european1992@excel1@exomassey@expensiveho@Ezen Baklattan@fabiopazzo2@Factcheck@Fancyarcher@FantasticBeasts@filmlover@filmnerdjamie@FilmFincher@Finnick@Firepower@Fielding@Flamengo81@fmpro@franfar@Fullbuster@Galactic Specter@Gamora@Gavin Feng@George Parr@Grebacio@Giesi@Goffe@Godzilla@Gokai Red@Goldenhour36@Gopher@GOXOG@Grebacio@grey ghost@grim22@Hades@harrisonisdead@Hatebox@Heretic@HeyMast@HesAPooka@Hilpkioy@HouseOfTheSun@Horner@hw64@IcarusReborn@IceFire9yt@IdahoJacket@iHeartJames@imbruglia@In XXR We Trust@Inceptionzq@Infernus@infamous5445@interiorgatordecorator@Ipickthiswhiterose@IronJimbo@Issac Newton@Ithil@Jack Nevada@Jake Gittes@Jake Lockley@James@Jamiem@Jandrew@Jason@Jay Beezy@Jayhawk the Hutt@jedijake@Jeight@jb007@JB33@Jiffy@Jim Shorts@JJ-8@jking123@Joel M@John Marston@john2000@John2015@johnfalkon@Johnny Tran@JonahVex@John Rambo@Julian1410@Juby@JustLurking@JWR@K1stpierre@Kalo@katnisscinnaplex@kayumanggi@kitik@KJsooner@Krissykins@Keanu@Knights of Ren@KP1025@krla@Kvikk Lunsj@lab276@Last Man Standing@Ledmonkey96@LegendaryBen@Legion By Night@LeoC@Lestranger@Liiviig 1998@lilmac@Lion Roar@ListenHunnyUrOver@LinksterAC@LonePirate@longleo90@lorddemaxus@lor15@Lothar@Lucas@LPLC@LVB@M37@m3racer123@Macleod@Madhuvan@MadGoose@Maggie@Mango@Mankatha@Manny G@Marek the Jedi@marveldcfox@MCKillswitch123@Marcos12@Mau@Mekanos@Menor Reborn@MG10@Michael Gary Scott@mikeymichael@MikeQ@Minnale101@misafeco@mmacader@Mojoguy@Momori@Moses@Morieris@MovieMan89@motionpic05@MOVIEGUY@Movie nerd@Movies4Life@MrGlass2@MrGamer@MrFanaticGuy34@MrPink@Mr Terrific@Ms Lady Hawk@Mulder@MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie@NamakFiskKa@Napoleon@narniadis@NCsoft@nerves@Nero@nevermore@newbie BO buff@nghtvsn@nguyenkhoi282@nick64@Nikostar@Noctis@Noiret Jak@noknobs@Noodlebug@Notthereverseflash24@Nova@Nublar7@Ohana@Olive@Omario@oMeriMombatti@Omni@OncomingStorm93@Orestes@Ozymandias@parkerthegreat@PanaMovie@PDC1987@peludo@PenguinHyphy@pepsa@PhilipJ2001@picores@Pinacolada@Plain Old Tele@PlatnumRoyce@PKMLover@PNF2187@Porthos@porginchina@Potiki@poweranimals@Purple Minion@Pypa94@Quigley@RamblinRed@raulbalarezo@RealLyre@Rebeccas@reddevil19@Reddroast@redfirebird2008@RexTheMan14@RichWS@ringedmortality@RJ 95@RobrtmanAStarWarsReference@RobinHood26@Ronin46@romeross@Rorschach@Royce@RRA@RthMav@rukaio101@Ryan Reynolds@Ryaner90@Samwise the Brave@Sandro Mazzola@Saul Goodman@Sam@ScareLol@SchumacherFTW@scoobysaurus@setna@Seto Kaiba@seduh7@Seth Irskens@sfran43@Shanks@Shawn@Sheikh@Simionski@Sindreee@Sir Tiki@Skim Beeble@SLAM!@snitch@snarkmachine@SnokesLegs@solaris@SoSaysI@Sophie@SpiderByte@Spidey Freak@Starphanluke@Steele131@stephanos13@Stewart@Sue Denim@TalismanRing@Talkie@Taruseth@tawasal@TerwillikerInst@terrestrial@TestPattern@That One Guy@ThatWaluigiDude@TheDarkKnightOfSteel@The Dark Alfred@The Dark Rock@The Fast and the Furiosa@The Horror of Lucas Films@The GOAT@The Panda@The Stingray@TheDude391@ThePhasmid@Thomas Beck@ThomasNicole@THUNDER BIRD@TigerPaw@TiagoRodrigues@Tinalera@titanic2187@TLK@TMP@Tokugennumataka@Torontofan@Tower@TwoMisfits@Valonqar@vale9001@Vanilla@VanillaSkies@vc2002@ViewerAnon@ViktorLosAngeles@Wadey Wilsoney@Walt Disney@Warhorse@watcher1232@water@Water Bottle@WayneBorg@Webslinger@WeThrones@WeneedtotalkaboutKevin@wildphantom@WittyUsername@Wonder89@WorkingonaName@Wormow@Wrath@WrathOfHan@Xavier@Xillix@xieh tie@XO21@Yandereprime101189@YLF@YM!@YSLDC@ZackM@Zakiyyah6@ZeeSoh@Zeiden16 @screambaby@Kyriacos@Sckathian@Willowra@TheFlatLannister@Clear Sky Master@todos@Sampath Kumar@oenri@StreamBO@danziger@froztking@UKBoxOffice@GOGODanca@adaros@Doffy@nerves@Flip@CaptNathanBrittles

@SLAM! @emoviefan@Bob Train @Eric Owns Mickey Mouse

1. Poor Things

3. Oppenheimer

4. The Boy and the Heron

5. May December

6. Across the Spider-Verse

7. Barbie

8. John Wick 4

9. Wonka

10. Beau is Afraid

11. Guardians of the Galaxy 3

12. Nimona

13. Elemental

14. Saltburn

15. The Killer

16. Dungeons & Dragons

17. Air

18. Fair Play

19. Evil Dead Rise

20. Scream VI

21. Bottoms

22. Knock at the Cabin

23. M3GAN

24 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

25. The Burial

As usual I try and finish everything in time and as usual I fail to do so. Notable missings: Anatomy of a Fall, Zone of Interest, American Fiction, Past Lives, Godzilla -1, The Holdovers.

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 1